6/3 πŸ¬πŸ‘‘ about to destroy the πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ (Game 1)

Ema2R

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

If only there was a guy in AAA who has played all 3 OF spots in 2021 all while hitting around .400

Can't afford the plane ticket though. TV deal wasn't enough money.

• Haha 1

How sad and utterly depressing is it to once again feel like the owners are cheap bastards? I mean we joke about the plane ticket but yeah, really starting to get those cheapo vibes again because the curtain got pulled back early with some earlier-than-expected returns. Hope I'm wrong πŸ’―

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

How sad and utterly depressing is it to once again feel like the owners are cheap bastards? I mean we joke about the plane ticket but yeah, really starting to get those cheapo vibes again because the curtain got pulled back early with some earlier-than-expected returns. Hope I'm wrong πŸ’―

Yeah it feels that way but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt this year cause of the Financial albatross that was the 2020 season and to a lesser degree this one. Luckily they’re going to be at full capacity now so those extra 20 tickets per game might help salesΒ 

5 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

If only there was a guy in AAA who has played all 3 OF spots in 2021 all while hitting around .400

If only we had one of those guys!

1 hour ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Yeah it feels that way but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt this year cause of the Financial albatross that was the 2020 season and to a lesser degree this one. Luckily they’re going to be at full capacity now so those extra 20 tickets per game might help salesΒ 

Β 

Impossible.Β  Everyone knows there are only 16 fans TOTAL.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Corey Dickerson hit a home run last night, and actually almost hit a second one later in the game. He has been swinging the bat a LOT better lately.

Β 

Β 

Β 

He has today off.

Cause we're facing a lefty, duh.

*ignores Isan being in the lineup*

29 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Corey Dickerson hit a home run last night, and actually almost hit a second one later in the game. He has been swinging the bat a LOT better lately.

Β 

Β 

Β 

He has today off.

Β 

Sounds about right.