7-5 post game

The things that winning streaks can do to people...

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that Fish Team is winning, but if one more person on Twitter tells me that Jacob Stallings as designated hitter was a good move "because we won the game" I am absolutely going to take a shit. 

33 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

The things that winning streaks can do to people...

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that Fish Team is winning, but if one more person on Twitter tells me that Jacob Stallings as designated hitter was a good move "because we won the game" I am absolutely going to take a shit. 

I’d like to see Billy Hamilton DH tomorrow against Ohtani.

Obviously Sandy was awesome as he usually is last night, but nice job by Jesus Sanchez in CF playing defense too. It’s kind of weird how he catches the ball, but he got to them and caught them all last night. 

11 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

And Don didn't give a shit

Don felt like we had an advantage with him. It was Don vs. the Angels interim interim interim manager last night, that’s the real reason why we won. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.