Dodgers interested in Coop

Iowa

Trade everyone.

The minors are full of 230 hitters ready to take their place.

This team isn't going anywhere and while I doubt the return we get will ever pan out...I just need this all to move along...the dragging out the inevitable is driving me nuts.

7 minutes ago, Major-Minor said:

Trade everyone.

The minors are full of 230 hitters ready to take their place.

This team isn't going anywhere and while I doubt the return we get will ever pan out...I just need this all to move along...the dragging out the inevitable is driving me nuts.

Basically. Let's see if the kids can figure it out at the big boy level.

• Like 1

I'm done with watching or following if they dump everyone and rebuild again. Ridiculous. Cooper is literally the best pure hitter on the team. Lewin is preferred over Aguilar but swapping Cooper with Lewin in the lineup makes us much worse. 

Wow, a guy goes on the DL and they are already shopping for a replacement.  Meanwhile our GM sits on her hands.  Rememeber when that kid was called up and hit a grand slam, and then our GM was like "You...you get the fuck back to the minors"?

7 minutes ago, LordMagnus said:

Wow, a guy goes on the DL and they are already shopping for a replacement.  Meanwhile our GM sits on her hands.  Rememeber when that kid was called up and hit a grand slam, and then our GM was like "You...you get the fuck back to the minors"?

Our GM lets the team play a man or two down because they're not available for a week.

39 minutes ago, Michael said:

Our GM lets the team play a man or two down because they're not available for a week.

Dodgers GM: "one of our key players is injured, let's trade for a really good player as soon as possible to take his place"

Marlins GM: "one of our key players is injured, let's wait eight days to see if he can play without putting him on the injured list, leaving our already severely limited manager with even more limitations" 

19 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Dodgers GM: "one of our key players is injured, let's trade for a really good player as soon as possible to take his place"

Marlins GM: "one of our key players is injured, let's wait eight days to see if he can play without putting him on the injured list, leaving our already severely limited manager with even more limitations" 

Ng "Does anyone still have Denbo's number? I don't know what to do."

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

To be fair, it costs money to acquire Major League players.

2 hours ago, hovertical said:

I'm done with watching or following if they dump everyone and rebuild again. Ridiculous. Cooper is literally the best pure hitter on the team. Lewin is preferred over Aguilar but swapping Cooper with Lewin in the lineup makes us much worse. 

I don't see how this botch job doesn't end with another fake apology, a haphazard rebuild, and more empty promises.

The Dodgers will love coop. Alacantra will be a Yankee. Pablo a Giant or something stupid like that.

Hearing the endless chattering from the Yankees fans here in Jersey will be the worst part..."I can't believe you gave him up for our trash!"

5 hours ago, Major-Minor said:

I don't see how this botch job doesn't end with another fake apology, a haphazard rebuild, and more empty promises.

The Dodgers will love coop. Alacantra will be a Yankee. Pablo a Giant or something stupid like that.

Hearing the endless chattering from the Yankees fans here in Jersey will be the worst part..."I can't believe you gave him up for our trash!"

3 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

The real slogan of this team : Rebuilding Forever 

Yes to both of these.  Im fully expecting to hear about how they gave it a good try with their offseason signings but they want to step back, get rid of what they can at the deadline and start over again and we'll see what happens in 3 more years once our next "wave" of prospects is ready.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.