Jazz to play CF

Admin

6 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

With another bat and their pitching the Marlins arent locked into 4th place and thus can compete for 2nd and 3rd place and either of those spots can be a playoff spot. 

This isn't that difficult. 

The Marlins need A LOT to go right and A LOT to go wrong with one of the Phillies, Braves and Mets to move up to third.

They need more that 1 bat.  But thats not happening when you have Soler and Garcia both taking up starting spots and to a lesser extent Cooper who everyone around here wants to constantly fellate and he really isnt 'that' great and he should be someone that would be upgraded on a winning club.

The way I see it...

LF/RF/DH all need big upgrades. 

It’s worth noting that Pablo López had a 4.97 ERA in the 2nd half last season and has very average stuff according to his stuff + metrics, which teams value highly these days. He also had some durability concerns.

He’s being overvalued by some of the people posting on here. 

Arraez has more value than him, which is why Salas had to be included. We might regret including Salas, but I don’t really care at this point.

We have Sandy Alcantara signed for the next 5 years. It’s our one advantage so I don’t care what Salas is going to do for us at the age of 24 when Sandy’s pitching for the team that gives him $500 million. Salas hasn’t hit yet in the minors anyway, and we don’t exactly have a great track record of developing young hitters.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Das Texan said:

This is what the Marlins should have done last year.

But Mattingly was manager so he probably didnt even fucking think about that idea.

Skip being the intelligent modern day type manager, probably suggested it to Jazz and then they probably went to Kim and said, look, if you cant figure out how to find a CF, we got you covered.

Bout fucking time. 

Actually Kim reads my tweets.

Be jealous.

Be so fucking jealous.

Bitch.

43 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

The Marlins need A LOT to go right and A LOT to go wrong with one of the Phillies, Braves and Mets to move up to third.

They need more that 1 bat.  But thats not happening when you have Soler and Garcia both taking up starting spots and to a lesser extent Cooper who everyone around here wants to constantly fellate and he really isnt 'that' great and he should be someone that would be upgraded on a winning club.

The way I see it...

LF/RF/DH all need big upgrades. 

You burn way too much energy on a forum for a team you don't even root for. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

I"m sorry to hear that you want to live in a world full of fantasy.

Such a dumb statement.. we are marlins fans for christsakes lol. You really are an ass, just like a majority of cardinal fans.. running to a marlins site after a good trade to talk shit. Gtfo, your act was old 10 years ago

• Like 1