Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
TRAVELERS: Airport security question
I have a listerine pocket mist (.26 oz)...it is unopened in its package (the package i baught it in), so I STILL have to put it in a "clear plastic bag" that's how it looks and the package its in.
-
Florida Panthers 2007
We can't lose 7 games to the Thrashers again. Frickin Thrashers. :banghead LETS GO THRASHERS!!! GIT OUTTA HERE gotta rep my 2nd favorite team...that being said, Panthers will be MUCH better this year!
-
CBL Expansion Team
we might have to start a CBL2 like the arena football league did!
-
AAA All Star Game on ESPN2 at 7:35 tonight
how is Val not eveon on the 40 man?
-
AAA All Star Game on ESPN2 at 7:35 tonight
please promote Val...NOW
-
AAA All Star Game on ESPN2 at 7:35 tonight
there is someone with the Marlins alternate jersey in the dugout? who?
-
AAA All Star Game on ESPN2 at 7:35 tonight
just saw a Marlins/Topes fan!
-
AAA All Star Game on ESPN2 at 7:35 tonight
30 seconds in an audio problems... THERE WE GO! btw, Thunder up here in Rio Rancho, hoping it stays dry at the park
-
AAA All Star Game on ESPN2 at 7:35 tonight
This is not a baseball town here...they cannot even sell out for tonight. Great town here, but this town makes Miami look like a sports mecca! I'll be watching on TV from ABQ since I am on vacation and at my parents leash...I can't rent a car or take our rental...and they won't go...so I'm stuck here! $10 for berm seating and $45 for seats, I feel so bad not going for that cheap!
-
Florida Panthers 2007
We can't lose 7 games to the Thrashers again. Frickin Thrashers. :banghead LETS GO THRASHERS!!!
-
Florida Panthers 2007
http://panthers.nhl.com/team/app?page=Team...mp;service=page looks pretty balanced. first 2 home games against NJ I think all the west teams we play are COL,CAL,MIN,EDM,VAN @ Home Loungo comes back on 2/1/08 should be a great year to be a hockey fan why did I see St. Louis and Nashville on there...I'm very confused!
-
Panthers Week that Was (7/1/07-7/6/07)
I'm sure someone will make a thread about the schedule...but that is really a crappy schedule...Devils for the first 2 home games of the year? We play the AVS even though we're playing the Central Division this year? Was the guy drunk when he made the schedule!?!?
-
Panthers Week that Was (7/1/07-7/6/07)
just read 2pm Hoping we don't open against New York, I kinda want to get tickets and the Rangers don't have tickets to spare. We are. Thats for sure. well, I'm screwed...pretty much the only way to get tickets to MSG opening night is to get a mini-plan...is it worth buying 11 games when there are only 4 I want to see?
-
Panthers Week that Was (7/1/07-7/6/07)
just read 2pm Hoping we don't open against New York, I kinda want to get tickets and the Rangers don't have tickets to spare.
-
Panthers Week that Was (7/1/07-7/6/07)
NHL Schedule gets released today when when...I'm desperate!!!
-
Panthers Week that Was (7/1/07-7/6/07)
Panthers play the Devils in the second game, first home game of the year on October 6th. First game is October 4th versus the New York Yank...err Rangers. where are you getting the schedule? I need to plan my MSG trips for this year!
-
Super Saturday Question
I believe its employees/people associatied with the sponser, but don't quote me on it.
-
Sports Heroes of S Fla
? Alex Rodriguez: The Yankees star was a former standout at Westminster Christian and won the 2005 AL MVP award, and donated $3.9 million toward renovations of Mark Light Field. I don't hate the guy, but I really think it should be people who played pro sports in Miami, despite his apperent community service. ? Ivan Rodriguez: Catcher spent only one year with the Marlins, but was a key cog in 2003 World Series team. What about the part of him being a sellout and wanting a LOT more money to play at home? ? Jennifer Rodriguez: First Miami resident to win a medal at the Winter Olympics (she won two bronze medals in 2002 Salt Lake City Games). I was rooting for her! She should get in for what she did, but she won't ? Don Shula: Won more games than any other NFL coach and led the Dolphins to five Super Bowls, including two championships and the only perfect season (17-0) in NFL history. another lock ? John Vanbiesbrouck: He was the face of the Panthers franchise and its first legitimate star as an NHL MVP finalist. Kept the team competitive in its formative years. again, should be in...but won't ? Dwyane Wade: MVP of the 2006 NBA Finals and led the Heat to its first championship. Shouldn't be in...YET...but will. ? Dontrelle Willis: Went 14-6, including 9-1 start, after May call-up in the Marlins' 2003 World Series year, then went 22-10 (and finished second in Cy Young balloting) in 2005. The 0-3 Dontrelle, yes...but the 06-07 Dontrelle, no.
-
Sports Heroes of S Fla
? Dan Marino: Dolphins Hall of Famer is NFL's all-time leader in passing yards and touchdowns. you would be STUPID not to put him in ? Scott Mellanby: The first 30-goal scorer in Panthers history who will be etched in memory as the player who killed the rat in the locker room, leading to the tradition of throwing rubber rats onto the ice. He made hockey a sport down here...he should be in there. ? Shaquille O'Neal: With Dwyane Wade, helped the Heat win its first NBA title. Yes, but if I weighed 400 pounds I'd be pretty good too. ? Alonzo Mourning: Seven-time All-Star and two-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year also has distinguished himself with community service. He is an all around good guy, I hope it counts for points in this contest. ? Pat Riley: Coached the Miami Heat to a NBA championship in the 2005-2006 season. Again, I'm very much on the fnece here ? Joe Robbie: Brought the Dolphins to South Florida (with Danny Thomas) and privately financed the stadium where they play. he made Miami a major league sports town!
-
Sports Heroes of S Fla
opinions: ? Andre Dawson: Miami native and standout at Southwest High, Thomas ranks 29th in home runs and 28th in RBI in MLB history. He played late in his career for the Marlins and now works in their front office. Great writing, Barry ? Admin Beinfest: Marlins general manager under Jeffrey Loria who helped mold the 2003 title team, including trade for Dontrelle Willis. good pick but you have to combine him with... ? Dave Dombrowski: Architect of the Marlins' first World Series team (1997) and drafted some key players on 2003 championship team. Jose Canseco: The Coral Park High graduate who went on to have a stellar major-league baseball career. He got embroiled in baseball's steroid scandal when he wrote a book detailing his and others using steroids. You mean someone's happy this man calls SOFLA home? ? Jeff Conine: The ever-popular Mr. Marlin had two stints with the team, winning championships both times. YES ? Wayne Huizenga: Brought the Marlins and Panthers to South Florida, and has owned 100 percent of the Dolphins and Dolphin Stadium since 1994. I'd say no, but he is the reason baseball and hockey are in South Florida in the first place...so I'm on the fence here ? Bernie Kosar: Quarterbacked UM to its first national title (1983), later played for the Dolphins late in a distinguished NFL career. I'd rather see Fake Bernie Kosar, but I guess he'll have to do ? Jim Leyland: As manager, guided the Marlins to their first championship, in 1997. again tough call here, he truely works wonders but the man below took over a struggling team midseason and literally turned it around. ? Jack McKeon: Replaced Jeff Torborg during the 2003 season and guided the Marlins to their second World Series title. ? Mike Lowell: The home-grown Marlin, going from Coral Gables High to FIU and then his hometown Marlins. He really was the second face of the Marlins...and we went through testicular cancer with him (figurativly speaking)...I'm on the fence here.
-
7/08-Marlins at Dodgers-4:10 PM-Olsen v.s. Hendrickson
a nice 2:10 start on the Dodgers Radio Network... GO FISH from the ABQ
-
Marlins throwbacks from 1997
180??? nah the low low price of $315! Don't do it! Not worth it.
-
LA Game 2 thoughts
well, I'm out here in albuquerque, so I'll throw in a bit I suffered jet lag, so I fell asleep in the 6th Vin Scully is great and whats better is the Dodgers Radio Network in Albuquerque! nice homers and Albuquerque is AMAZING!!!
-
Live Earth
Hamburg on Sirius 18 LIVE now London on Sirius 21 LIVE now New York on Sirius 1 at 2:30pm
-
Tomorrow
my best advice...GET A JOB...in adddition to the internship...the cost of living in insane. Let me know if you want to go to a mets-marlins game in April or September, man!