Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsFan7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsFan7

  1. I would rather have Jimenez. His stuff is probably the nastiest in the majors right now. You can't go wrong with either one though.
  2. Dontrelle is not gonna refuse his reassignment. If he were to do that, his contract would be void and he would become a free agent. Why would he want to walk away from that ridiculous contract the Tigers signed with him?
  3. If Miguel Cabrera could play the OF, surely Morrison could as well... lol
  4. Buster Posey is my favorite baseball player... been following him since Florida State since I was attending FSU at the same time... If we were to get Posey it would be amazing, but it ain't gonna happen
  5. I said it before and I'll say it again... Allison can sit on my face...
  6. I actually love these announcers... "He gone!" Just not against the marlins >
  7. It seems as though every time we face a pitcher who has been struggling all year, they go out and throw a great game. It happened last week against Edwin Jackson, yesterday against Buhrle (or however you spell his name), and not today against Floyd. And this is only in the past week. It's extremely frustrating and it speaks volumes of how inconsistent our hitters are...
  8. you're just beating a dead horse.
  9. Any chance they could make a contract with Arbetter's? Can you imagine having an Arbetter hot dog at the ball park?
  10. As I watch telecasts of the Twins, Phillies, and all the other teams that have recently built new stadiums, their food looks amazing! What types of food can we expect to see? I really hope it's not the same old boring stuff we see in Sun Life, or whatever it's called lately...
  11. I don't mean he's a loser in a sense that his life sucks... I simply mean he will never be a winning pitcher. I get so angry when I see Miggy completely wrecking havoc. I know we were never going to be able to hold onto him, but I KNEW we could have gotten so much more. I still remember when we said no to the dodgers' offer when they wanted miggy for kemp, bills, and ethier
  12. Andrew Miller is waste of god damn talent... he's a loser and always will be
  13. I have always said, Freddi manages as if he were in little league! I feel like he wants to make everyone happy by giving certain people playing time when they sure as hell don't deserve it... Bring on Bobby Valentine! At least he has a craving to win! Freddi doesn't give a f*ck!!!
  14. I'm at six right now... this is the first time I've played this... It seems so easy, but I know in reality it's very hard
  15. are any of our games going to be televised nationally via ESPN or FOX?
  16. Is anyone interested in joining an online league? I've never done it but I would like to... if so, hit me up with your PSN and the team you want... I AM THE MARLINS, sorry!
  17. very cool man!
  18. The Marlins are ranked 26th overall... but to make it even worse, our pitching is ranked dead last... We have one of the best 1-2 punches in the league and were rated last?!?!?! Our offense is also rated 21st, which should certainly be higher. Probably the worst ranking I've ever seen is the fact the Braves are 6th overall. MLB the show is an amazing game but they could have at least done better for a team that won 87 games, finished 5 games behind the Phillies and are only gonna get better this year.
  19. I never realized it until after reading this article... The Marlins highest FA signing in the past four years has been 2 Million dollars on Luis Gonzalez?!?!?! How depressing!!!
  20. if we trade JJ, that is the last straw for me as a Marlins fan... I have stuck with them time and time again, enduring every painful trade, but at the end of the day, I understood why they did it... THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE THIS TIME!!!!
  21. honestly, I'd say the same thing...it's depressing
  22. Actually, in my opinion, I prefer the dark blue seats...and here is why Teal is a fairly bright color, much like the orange. And let's face it, when there is no one in Land Shark, the orange stands out SOOOOOO badly, it hurts me to look at it. If for some reason, our new stadium fails to draw in people by the thousands, and let's face it, it probably won't after the first year or two (I'm talking about selling out)...that teal would stand out just as bad as the orange. I picture the Marlins drawing in about 20-25000 a game after all the hype is gone. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if it does come to this, the dark blue seats would look ten times better...
  23. I noticed that the Marlins state a fun fact regarding the stadium every home game...is there any place I can see all the facts? I know there's like fifty-something...
  24. So apparently Alex Rios was claimed off waivers...how awesome would it be if the marlins claimed him and replaced Jeremy Her "mierda"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.