We need a new manager or big lineup change

miamibaseball

Everyone is asking for Stanton, I hope if we rush him here and it don't work out, we are big enough to admit it, why rush him?

I think we are seeing a good example of this with Maybin, he was ripping up the minors, bring him up and all the flaws are showing.

Everyone is asking for Stanton, I hope if we rush him here and it don't work out, we are big enough to admit it, why rush him?

I think we are seeing a good example of this with Maybin, he was ripping up the minors, bring him up and all the flaws are showing.

Like when? And Stanton will be a far better hitter than Maybin. Yes he may struggle at first in the Majors, but I don't think as badly as some of the poor swings Maybin has shown us.

can't we have both a new Manager and a new lineup?

Not going to change the manage, he is the kind of guy the FO like, answer yes to everything they say.

He barely got his contract extended, Loria wasn't happy last year and you know he's not happy this year. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Fredi gets the boot.

can't we have both a new Manager and a new lineup?

Not going to change the manage, he is the kind of guy the FO like, answer yes to everything they say.

He barely got his contract extended, Loria wasn't happy last year and you know he's not happy this year. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Freddi gets the boot.

Well if you re-arrange the letters in Fredi's name, it spells FIRED :whistle

Stop with the excuses!

Cabrera was brought up at 20 and never failed. Look at Mr.Jason in ATL.

Maybin just flat out sucks and we want to keep on with the excuse he was rushed! He SUCKS!

Maybin doesn't suck.

Right now, he's not looking like anything more than backup material. Quite Hermida-esque in the way he's started his career.

Cabrera was brought up at 20 and never failed. Look at Mr.Jason in ATL.

And for every one of those guys, there's a Jeremy Hermida, Todd Van Poppel, Karim Garcia, etc. Sure, Stanton is a better prospect than a lot of those guys but still, it works both ways. He needs a look in AAA first and should have started getting said look a few weeks ago. Not sure what we're waiting for there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.