Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Jones

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Henry Jones

  1. http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9472320/what-went-wrong-toronto-blue-jays-season ESPN in-depth on the problems in Toronto.
  2. They're making Stephen Strasburg look like Lee Strasberg out there.
  3. I'm wearing my bright orange cap and almost pure teal jersey with '97 World Series patch when I see the first game in Kansas City. I don't give a f*** about fashion.
  4. Well, that was a hell of a reversal from when I went to go get some Wendy's....
  5. What manner of sorcery is this?!
  6. This isn't a race, guys.
  7. THANK YOU, Marcell! Why would you EVER pinch-hit in Mathis in this situation?! I weigh more than his batting average..... granted, that's everybody since it's a fraction of 1, but you get my point!
  8. A beard itcher from the look of his MLB Gameday photo. That can't be comfortable in Arizona, even if it's a "dry heat."
  9. Officially a better record than the Cleveland Spiders, so we're moving up in the world!
  10. Yeah, it's the quality of opponent and weekend. I'm going to Kansas City to see the Monday, August 12th game, and there were cheap tickets all over the place on Stubhub. I got tickets 5 rows away from the field and visitor's dugout for $25 apiece because I haven't been to a baseball game in over five years, so I might as well make it as nice for myself as I can.
  11. Sweep the Mets, Johnny...... You got a problem with that?!
  12. It looks like the only people who are going to stop this year's Marlins from being the 1962 Mets are...... the Mets.
  13. We root for clothes anyway. So says the Seinfeld:
  14. I never thought I'd be so happy for a manufactured run.
  15. I like how they changed pitchers for Miguel Olivo.
  16. he's gone and done it now ..... 3 HRs in April are going to completely skew his slow start statistics making next April even more panic mode if he starts slow again as if Marlins fan will have to worry about his stats next April? come aaaawn Go away you Cubs spawn. This is Fish country Fish international waters? Cool. International. Waters.
  17. This guy's not really an eye Turner....
  18. The offense being able to plate only 1 run on a bases loaded with no outs aside, you think Nolasco is mad that he got the evening start now that he has a whole 4 runs of support after two innings?
  19. Eh, I'm not going to overreact to a "start from scratch" year. Should it have happened? Probably not. Not from scratch, anyway. I honestly don't think keeping most of last year's team would've left the team in much better shape at this point, though. So...... eh. I'll reserve anger for next year if complete stagnation holds.
  20. Well, this was a surprise lunch break adventure....
  21. I saw the 15 second video at the end of Marlins side of the inning that was just about John Buck being due up. Holy cow, Mets, it's JOHN BUCK. No need for the "Living in America" scene from Rocky IV.
  22. I'm buying tickets to one of the games in Kansas City, so technically, I'm not putting money in Loria's pockets. And with what I expect some of the ticket prices to drop to, I'm not putting money in their pockets, either. Except that the Marlins get about 23% of the home gate when they are the visiting team. If so, I really hope he enjoys the Rolo I bought him.
  23. I'm buying tickets to one of the games in Kansas City, so technically, I'm not putting money in Loria's pockets. And with what I expect some of the ticket prices to drop to, I'm not putting money in their pockets, either.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.