Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fishfan97

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fishfan97

  1. who needs Manny when you got Cody.
  2. Arthur Rhodes, I think is a done deal. Maybe Gregg Zaun.
  3. I think Jacob Marcaeux might be the guy to get traded.
  4. I think this will further the Marlins pursuit of a catcher. We need a better option than Paul Hoover.
  5. I don't think Kotchman is that good, if I were the Braves, I would of asked for Howie Kendrick.
  6. I saw it, it seemed like Wilbon, and Chicago guy like the Fish more, than LeBatard, a Miami guy.
  7. Cody has been the heart and soul of this team for just about the whole year. We will never get what he is worth in a trade. Unless were getting Sherill or Fuentes, we can't trade Gregg, and I don't know why the the O's and Rox would trade a better closer to get a worse closer.
  8. One of the biggest wins I have ever seen in a while.
  9. C: Kyle Skipworth 1B: Logan Morrison 2B: Chris Coghlan SS: Hanley Ramirez 3B: Matt Dominguez LF: John Raynor CF: Cameron Maybin RF: Jeremy Hermida 1. Chris Volstad 2. (Pitcher we get in return for Uggla) 3. Andrew Miller 4. Josh Johnson 5. Anibal Sanchez SU: Matt Lindstrom CL: Ryan Tucker
  10. C: Kyle Skipworth 1B: Logan Morrison 2B: Chris Coghlan SS: Hanley Ramirez 3B: Matt Dominguez LF: John Raynor CF: Cameron Maybin RF: Jeremy Hermida 1. Chris Volstad 2. (Pitcher we get in return for Uggla) 3. Andrew Miller 4. Josh Johnson 5. Anibal Sanchez SU: Matt Lindstrom CL: Ryan Tucker
  11. Robert Andino to KC for Ron Mahay
  12. Robert Andino to KC for Ron Mahay
  13. give the mstanton for molina. that should be all I am not really high on Yorvit, I'd rather get LoDuca or Bako.
  14. Hanley and Manny are really good friends from Hanley's Red Sox days, so maybe Hanley could influence Manny to coming here.
  15. Probably Anibal is coming up, maybe Gaby Hernandez.
  16. Enough is enough, the next time he comes up, he has to have everyhting worked out. He is running out of options.
  17. Angels + Tigers -
  18. Thanks for the replies.
  19. Thought this deserved it's own thread... Considering the success Bengie Molina has had throughout his career against the Marlins makes it easy to understand why Florida is now coveting the Giants' catcher. MLB.com has learned that the Marlins have inquired about obtaining Molina in a trade. The asking price, however, may be more than the team is willing to pay. Still, Molina and the Marlins are a potential matchup worth watching the next few days. This season, Molina is 9-for-14 with four doubles, one homer and seven RBIs against the Marlins. For his career, the veteran catcher is 24-for-54 (.444). The Marlins are searching for catching help, especially now that Matt Treanor, on the DL since July 8, is seeing a specialist for his strained left hip. http://trades.mlblogs.com/ The Giants have absolutely no hitting prospects, but they have the pitching. It would probably take a Logan Morrison/Coghlan/Raynor type prospect to get him, but I wonder if Mike Jacobs+one of Tucker/De La Cruz/Vanden Hurk would work. Molina would be awesome for us down the stretch. I think maybe, a Tucker/Jacobs trade would work. Jake hitting two bombs today dosen't hurt right now, hopefully teams will like him a bit more after today. But I think it comes down to who we want more, Molina or Rhodes. We could get Rhodes and then a low-end catcher like Ross or Zaun, or we could get Molina and get a Ron Mahay.
  20. Has anyone ever been to the Lauderdale Swap Show and Circus. How is it? Are there people there that sell baseball cards?
  21. I hate that line, I was watching SNY, the Mets channel, and the Mets announcers did that same thing.
  22. I think Volstad would have to be involved somehow. But I still don't think they would trade him within the division. Not to mention the Braves aren't out of it yet, with some help by us.
  23. If Amezaga is healthy Andino is the most expendable player on the roster I would imagine. Exactly At least Hendrickson provides SOMETHING. (innings out of the bullpen, when games get out of hand...A.K.A Long reliever) but andino is basically ther for a situation if we are out of fielders or hitters I agree, Andino has a lot of talent and I am tired of us wasting a good player like him on the bench. I am sure we could package him with another player.
  24. This might take a while, there has gotta be a better way.
  25. Honestly I don't want to give up Jake for Rhodes, we still don't know how McPherson will do in the bigs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.