Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

canefandynasty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canefandynasty

  1. ^^^ Pierre looks to be improving somewhat, at least offensively. It just defense/weak arm that drives me crazy, and you can tell how opposing teams pick up on that quickly, and try to exploit that on plays when the ball hits left/left-center.
  2. How many arms in MLB history have made the midsummer classic at 20 years of age? Only Dwight Gooden and Bob Feller comes to mind. I remember when D-Train got it at 21.
  3. Stanton.... I got a feeling they will make sure he goes, especially if he heats up leading up to the game. Yeah, Stanton is very popular around the league for a Marlins player, and he is a media darling. So, i can see that happening as well.
  4. I think its between Fernandez and Ozuna. Stanton would've been an all star had he not gotten injured and Slowey was doing fine until recently. If I had to choose, I would go with the phenom.
  5. What about a Moran for Aramas Ramirez swap? So you want to trade a possible long term 3B for a short term 3B, or even a possible 1 year rental. It would only make some sense to do such if the fish were in playoff hunt.
  6. For Ricky? All day. If he can reclaim a portion of his prospect status it may be a win in trade. Not like Ricky is worth much. Besides, I think he can be a average ML 3b or 1B. He may not be the answer but he can be serviceable. He doesn't even seem passable at 3B. The guy is a negative win type player -- the 3B version of Yuniesky Betancourt. With his current performance along with talks of vision problems, I wouldn't touch him.
  7. How is Stanton UZR gonna look in a couple weeks?
  8. Rodon express. Choo choo!!!
  9. I'd trade Ricky for Olt if the Rangers were interested in that. Bring Olt in as a 3B, wait two years and slide him over to 1B when Moran is ready. Olt's stock has fallen, the question is by how much. Ricky, a MR and one of our OF's (Ruggiano or Pierre) may bring old back in trade. You want Olt? Ewww
  10. A Rodon-Fernandez tandem would be scary as ish
  11. Lomo's new stance might turn him to Joey Votto.
  12. Logan Morrison THANK YOU
  13. Rodon expresssss CHOO CHOO!!
  14. That picture of Stanton on top page is maddddd blurry
  15. They probably might not even summon Yelich until the September call up, which flat out sucks.
  16. Underrated prospect that deserves some credit. Would probably get more recognition if he played 3B or and infield position since our outfield is jam packed.
  17. Same ole el clumso bigfoot
  18. It's hard for me to imagine that Stanton will be on the roster in 2015. If he's still here, he won't be hitting 5th. Until Stanton improves his K rate and hitting w/ RISP, I think its rather fitting that he bats fifth.
  19. Gold glove version of Dave Parker. Ozuna will drive in runs. Mondesi was often terrible w/ RISP.
  20. 2015 LF Yelich C Barnes 3B Moran CF Ozuna RF Stanton 1B LoMo 2B Dietrich SS Hechavarria P Rodon One can only dream
  21. I actually think Mondesi is Ozuna's floor
  22. If finding at least a passable 3B wasn't much of a tall order for this club, this ish wouldn't happen.
  23. Kinda glad to hear Solano was optioned to triple-A... the organization doesn't have completely blind love for him. And I know Cox isn't a power bat like Placido Polanco, but check out his double-A season so far: http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=543059 We have too many lefties on this team now.
  24. I doubt Cox is the 3rd baseman of the future. Moran >>>> Cox

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.