Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

canefandynasty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canefandynasty

  1. This is around the time when things start to get interesting after 2 months of depression (w/ exception of Oz and Fernandez)
  2. I would like to see this lineup when Yelich is eventually called up Yelich Dietrich Ozuna Stanton Lomo Cox Brantly Hechevarria That is not a bad team in the future with a great rotation that we will have. LoMo should bat 2nd, and Dietrich 5th. Let Stanton bat 3rd and Ozuna stay at cleanup.
  3. This means we won't get Rodon
  4. 2013 Solano: .278 AVG | .286 wOBA | 78 wRC+ | -1.68 WPA/600 PA | -1.02 fWAR/600 PA | -0.0 rWAR/600 PA Dietrich: .229 AVG | .307 wOBA | 93 wRC+ | 0.92 WPA/600 PA | 0.51 fWAR/600 PA | 0.51 rWAR/600 PA DEFENSE Solano: 0.0 DPR | 1.1 RngR | -2.4 ErrR | -1.4 UZR | -6.8 UZR/150 | -0.1 dWAR (b-ref) Dietrich: -0.6 DPR | -2.5 RngR | 1.6 ErrR | -1.4 UZR | -5.2 UZR/150 | -0.2 dWAR (b-ref) Ironically, both have EXACTLY the same number of plate appearances this season (118)
  5. TOP 5 most impressive about Ozuna to me: 1) Can hit with RISP. Ozuna is the ultimate run producer on this team. We haven't had a player that can consistently drive guys in since a young Miggy. I'll take that anyday over a 450+ ft bomb solo shot. 2) Rocket arm. Teams should know by now not to test his arm or else he'll gun you down. He didn't make minor league Defensive team last season for nothing. Already statistically one of the best outfield defenders in the league. 3) Very good approach at this plate. Almost never looks overwhelmed/overmatched at the plate and looks to come in with a plan. Does lay off outside pitches most of the time and almost always ropes balls when making contact.
  6. I think both should share time depending on matchup.
  7. Dietrich ceiling is something like... .275 AVG | 27 HR | 79 RBI
  8. Lots of Indians on this forum... Very few chiefs.
  9. He had some games at Citizens Bank also where he hit balls that could've went out the park
  10. Morrison is actually pretty good with the glove over at 1st. I have hopes he will hit, find a happy medium between his power and very good pitch selection/on base abilities. Yeah i don't get why this board hates lomo so much. He is a drastic upgrade for us at 1b. It's just his attitude that I don't like. He's alright as a player.
  11. And he just double to right center. Another foot or so from a homer. The guy can hit w/ RISP. How many players have we had besides Miggy and 2009 Hanley can we say could consistently hit with guys on base?
  12. I like Ozuna so much but I'm kind of concerned about his ability to hit the dinger. I like his high average and good defense but the corner outfields have to supply power to the lineup. Do you think he will start to hit a few balls out when he is use to MLB pitching? If yes what do you guys think his ceiling could be? Out of my corner outfields I want to see at least 30 home runs. Same for my 3 rd basemen and 1 st basemen. The rest of the table setters need to get on base. With that being said how many taters could Ozuna have potential for in a full time year do you think? Ozuna will hit more homers when he has better protection in the lineup. I like this version of Ozuna anyway -- hitting for high average and hitting w/ RISP. The power will come. You obviously don't watch Ozuna, because he hits the ball hard almost every time.
  13. I expect Moran rookie year to put up something like: .265 AVG | .337 OBP | .464 SLG | 7.3% BB | 18.8% K PRIME Moran would probably put up something like this: .288 AVG | .372 OBP | .512 SLG | 11.6% BB | 16.5% K I'd be ecstatic if he pans out like that.
  14. Stanton 0-12 since back from injury
  15. ^^^ Brent Keys is another good hitter from Jupiter no one talks about, though we already have an overload of OFs
  16. I think guys like Ozuna and Moran would be very good run producers at the MLB level and for that reason alone I think this lineup could potentially be as good a hitting lineup as we ever had given everyone stays healthy.
  17. I don't think Bryant is as good as advertised. In Cape Cod summer league where they use wooden bats, Moran led the league in RBI. This year he leads all of NCAA in RBI. Conversely, Kris Bsryant performance at Cape Cod was deplorable.
  18. Meeks compared Colin Moran to a young Wade Boggs.
  19. He will be with the Marlins this September. Book it.
  20. MORAN TO MIAMI!!! GET IT DONE BEINFEST!!!!
  21. I want a position player... BTW why is no one talking of Clint Frazier anymore? I heard he was very toolsy. I think most of us want guys who can make it up relatively quickly. So that's why you see us talking about college guys. Frazier is supposedly the top prep bat. Anonymous, Appel is supposed to go early. Possibly first overall.I actually want Moran assuming Appel/Gray/Bryant/Stewart are gone by then. He fills a big need has good plate discipline.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.