Who do you want the Marlins to draft tommorow?

Braden Shipley is the likely choice. Bryant or Moran is the dream (considering we need a 3B to groom if Cox fails). Austin Meadows will probably be available and would be an interesting pick considering he's super toolsy and at this point last year was one of the favorites to be the 1st overall pick this year.

I think it's close to guaranteed though that Moran and Bryant will both be off the board. There's serious talk of Houston taking Bryant, and Colorado wouldn't pass on Moran.

Pitching usually wins out when the Marlins draft early, and Shipley sounds like a really nice pitcher (and can throw a fastball in the high 90s).

I'd like to grab either Austin Wilson or Jonathon Crawford with our compensation pick if they happen to be available at that time. I don't know about just about every player in this draft, but I really like Austin Wilson's chances of being a really good player, and Crawford was fun to watch whenever I clicked over to a Gators game.

Doesn't matter as long as it's a beefcake.

Then you want Moran. He is going to be a big bad monster in the MLB and won't have to spend much time in the minors.

Huh? Bryant is 6'5 215. Moran is 6'3 215. According to sbnation. Both pretty big. Also Bryant has way more power.

I want a position player... BTW why is no one talking of Clint Frazier anymore? I heard he was very toolsy.

I think most of us want guys who can make it up relatively quickly. So that's why you see us talking about college guys. Frazier is supposedly the top prep bat.

Anonymous, Appel is supposed to go early. Possibly first overall.

I want a position player... BTW why is no one talking of Clint Frazier anymore? I heard he was very toolsy.

I think most of us want guys who can make it up relatively quickly. So that's why you see us talking about college guys. Frazier is supposedly the top prep bat.

Anonymous, Appel is supposed to go early. Possibly first overall.I actually want Moran assuming Appel/Gray/Bryant/Stewart are gone by then. He fills a big need has good plate discipline.

Houston will probably draft someone they can sign for less than slot money, then turn around and spend some of that on next couple of picks, that looks to me like Moran a senior without much barganing leverage. Cubs will take best pitcher availible, Rockies take Bryant looking for power in that park. Twins hit paydirt with Ga HS outfielder last year and go back to the well and take Frazier, Indians take the Gray/Appel leftover and the Marlins select......Shipley! There are a couple HS players rated higher Stewart pitcher from Texas and Meadows an OF from Ga.

Of course if they can always draft a monster beefcake with a strong core!