Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

canefandynasty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canefandynasty

  1. One thing about Yelich I'm somewhat scared of is his inability to hit lefties in the minors.
  2. Preston Wilson laughing with _________ girl during Stanton bomb. Forum crash.
  3. Trout is the best all-around, Miggy is the best hitter. IMO. Jose Miguel Torres Cabrera is the best overall player in baseball.
  4. Trout being the most valuable player in baseball is dumb? or Fernandez? Dumb that in a year this trade could be feasible (barring major injury, of course). Trout is at least arguably, if not definitely, the best player in baseball. I'm sure some would argue Miggy.Miggy is the best player in baseball, but Trout is more valuable b/c of age.
  5. Fernandez already has one of the best stuff in the majors at freaking 20. Although Felix Hernandez would be a good pitcher to amount to, I think Jose Fernandez potential is a little higher than that. I wouldn't place him in the Felix Hernandez category yet, but I think with his potential, he can be easily Felix and better.
  6. I would probably trade Fernandez for Trout, but I wouldn't feel any happier. Fernandez will be a great player.
  7. Seeing Fernandez react that way makes me so happy. I love this kid. The only guy in Marlins history that rivals his electric personality was D-Train.
  8. Fernandez > Harper One is a mature 20 year old. The other is a very immature 20 year old.
  9. He's been pretty good on D, too. Not one trick by any means. Plus I think he can be a .270 hitter. Are you discussing Stanton or Dietrich? Stanton has the worst fielding percentage of any outfielder in the National League.I think he's talking about Dietrich, but both have been below average metric-wise.
  10. He's been pretty good on D, too. Not one trick by any means. Plus I think he can be a .270 hitter. Most defensive metrics point to him being below average. If he was truly good defensively, it would reflect on his metrics at least.
  11. The problem with this topic is the K% and BB% 13.8% to 5.3% 24.8% to 22.8% simply this is where giancarlo gets the nod. They are the same age as well just for info. Are we seriously comparing Dietrich to Stanton?
  12. I'm not on the bandwagon, sorry. I hope Dietrich turns out to be a good player ultimately, but for right now, I'm not too happy with him going forward.
  13. Dietrich's power has been impressive. He ranks 5th in ISO for Second baseman, minimum 200 PAs. He's a one trick pony. That's not impressive.
  14. Jose ranked #2 in all of baseball based on "Stuff" by ESPN insider... As in he has the second best "stuff" of all pitchers in baseball? Correct. According to them, he has the #2 "Stuff" of any pitcher in the game. To answer other questions, Matt Harvey is #1. Strasburg is #3, but barely (he and Fernandez have almost identical #'s). What's the rest of the TOP 10 if you don't mind?
  15. He'll win NL ROY if he gets to 170 IP
  16. Great start to his young career! We need a Jose Fernandez mancrush thread.
  17. So happy about our pitching.
  18. I like wOBA and wRC+ better when evaluating players offensively. OPS is so 5 years ago.
  19. Yo, waz good wit my nukka Moran? Dat nukka signing or not?
  20. People were bashing me when I said Morrison would be putting up Votto type numbers with his new stance: LoMo: .328 AVG | .418 OBP | .569 SLG | 13.4 BB% | 13.4 K% Votto: .323 AVG | .432 OBP | .511 SLG | 15.6 BB% | 19.3 K% Granted it is a small sample size, but LoMo was always known for good patience. I think a tweak in his stance was just what he needed to raise his BB% whilst lowering his K%.
  21. Solano >>> Dietrich
  22. LoMo's game is Vottoesque

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.