Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

canefandynasty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by canefandynasty

  1. I remember pointed out Jose F velo down in his last start, even before he was got lit.
  2. I'm not even sure Kolek is in the top 2 discussion for the Astros. All reports indicate that they're deciding between Rodon and Aiken (with Kolek the dark horse). Don't know much at all about Gordon, but I'm still on the Rodon/Kolek train. If 'Stros pick Rodon, take Kolek and run away happy. If they take Kolek, grab Rodon and don't look back. Agree 100%. Rodon is the BPA and would be extremely estatic if the Astros went with Kolek, who I think isn't as good as either RODON or AIKEN.
  3. Great article on Tyler Kolek from BA http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/kolek-sets-new-bar-for-texas-heat/
  4. Nick Gordon Marlins pick in new TTF mock (interesting) http://throughthefencebaseball.com/2014-mlb-mock-draft-8-0-top-45-picks/42874
  5. I hope Dietrich at the 2-hole works out b/c I'm not too confident on that.
  6. Imagine... Fernandez Rodon Eovaldi Heaney Koehler That would be the best rotation in the ML
  7. I want Rodon first, then Aiken, then Kolek.
  8. http://joefrisaro.mlblogs.com/ Marlins scouting Aiken... Now that's more like it. Aiken > Kolek
  9. I hope Stanton plays at least 150 G this season. I think he's learning how to stay healthy, now.
  10. There are some pitchers that outpitch their peripherals and Koehler seems to be one of them. He's one of those that pitch to contact so using FIP, xFIP, etc.. isn't necessary the way to go in his case. He looks to locate his pitches well with improved control. He will regress a bit, but not terribly
  11. Ever since Frisaro came out with that article, every mock has us favoring Kolek over Aiken, even though most scouts believe Aiken is the better prospect. They think we find more of his prototype sexier, because of Beinfest.
  12. Rodon = BPA When you're the second pick in the draft, you talk BPA regardless of cost or position.
  13. What if Astros go with the kid from Cali, Aiken. Then, who do the Marlins pick? Rodon or Kolek? If the situation presents itself, I'm still taking Rodon. And, Rodon is the BPA.
  14. Rodon > Kolek. Rodon has an elite off speed pitch and is pitching against better competition. Kolek is just burning HS competition with his fastball. Fernandez ® & Rodon (L) is alot more of a sexy tandem. Not to mention Rodon's ETA would be much nearer to NL. However, I heard Rodon is a Boras client, and that with Fernandez is kinda scaring me. THAT BEING SAID, I expect Astros to pick Rodon, the BPA, while Marlins go with TKO.
  15. Yelich can't hit the changeup
  16. He don't have his butt buddy Yelich there with him anymore.
  17. Eovaldi throwing heat today
  18. Dietrich truly sucks on defense.
  19. Marlins 2014 WS Champs, Stanton NL MVP, Fernandez NL Cy Young
  20. This team has a different vibe than 2012 or 2013. ahhhhh.... No more Hanley, LoMo, Nolasco, etc.. (sigh of relief).
  21. McGehee, Stanton, Ozuna all among league leaders in WAR (TOP 8). Hechavarria is 17th in WAR. McGehee and Stanton have the most RBIs in the majors, Stanton leads the majors in runs scored, Stanton's plate discipline seems to have improved greatly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.