Everything posted by canefandynasty
-
Ill start it, John Buck
Buck is wearing the coolest helmet in the world. He'll be fine.
-
Ill start it, John Buck
Bucks just a stall for Realmuto. That guy is gonna be awesome.
-
4/8 post game
This team kinda sucks
-
April 7, 2012 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins @ Reds
YES! YES!!!!!!!
-
April 7, 2012 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins @ Reds
I'm loving Boni-Reyes combo. Bonicafio is really impressing me.
-
April 7, 2012 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins @ Reds
Is Reyes covering 3rd and SS?
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Mike Dunn look like Stone cold steve austin
-
Pick The First
Hit - Reyes Double - Hanley Triple - Reyes HR - LoMo RBI - LoMo Run Scored - Reyes Walk-Off Hit - Gaby Stolen Base - Reyes Caught Stealing - Hanley Error - Hanley Win - JJ
-
What jersey do I wear to opening day?!
Don't own a single Marlins jersey, past or present. Though I own the two new caps and wearing one of 'em today.
-
Odd I know- But any one have this jersey?
Marlins orange jersey looks really good with the blur cap on hatclub http://www.hatclub.com/sports/5950-Marlins-Lt-Blue-Orange-Gold-White-19234 http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.php?t=2191&page=54
- The Official Giancarlo Stanton Man Crush Thread
-
Dominguez hit in face, has right eye contusion
Hope he's alright. Man, seems he could never stay out of injuries.
- Stanton to go by 'Giancarlo'
- Stanton to go by 'Giancarlo'
-
Team Colors and New Logo
I wanna see the orange hat with the orange jersey
-
New Stadium Pics
Does Mike Stanton wear dentures? He always looks like he's wearing fake teeth. Has anyone noticed this?
-
Yoenis Cespedes to Athletics
some chickenhead team would have to offer something significantly higher to sway Cespedes away from the Marlins. He obviously wants to play in Miami. The Marlins got some leverage here. And, they're using it nicely.
-
Yoenis Cespedes to Athletics
I'm good with with 6yrs/
-
National League East 3B
Wow. Wright is really getting overrated here. Wright's bat = vintage Hanley? Please. Wright is a very streaky player, and his K rate sky sky rocketed over the years. Hanley is way less streaky, even factoring last season. Hanley > Wright. Chipper Jones is better than Wright.
-
National League East 3B
If Hanley returns to his 2007-09 form, then he's the best in the NL East. Zimmerman is 2nd. Chipper 3rd. Wright 4th Polanco 5th No other 3B in NL East is capable of putting up .330-30-30 seasons. That's only if he returns to the Hanley we know.
-
New Stadium Pics
I know I'm in the minority, but I really like the HR feature.
-
New Stadium Pics
The HR feature is absolutely STUNNING. Yeah, I said it.
-
Yoenis Cespedes to Athletics
Cespedes 1st at-bat....Ks
-
Everyone is talking about this team
Tebow Time is awesome....but Cam Newton and Matt Moore are more awesome and are actual QB's. Moore is average and nothing to write home about. Cam Newton, however, has the potential to be great QB in the future.
-
C.J. Wilson to Angels
LoMo if you're reading this, can ya give a shoutout to marlinsbaseball?