Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Admin Beinfest > .*

Featured Replies

You give Theo Epstein, Brian Cashman, or any number of other media-proclaimed great GM's a $14 million dollar payroll to work with and you'll receive a guaranteed trainwreck, there is no way in hell they would be able to field a team as good as the 2006 Marlins.

 

No GM in the game can do so much with so little room to work with than big Admin.

 

In Beinfest We Trust.

Not only does Beinfest deserve praise for the offseason trades, our current performance is also a real vindication of the work our organisation has done in drafting and development. The majority of contributors on our active roster are guys who were already in the system.

He has his faults (personnel relations), but he's clearly in the upper half of baseball executives. The entire Marlins front office really. Fleming, Jennings, Hill, Meek. I can only hope we can keep them all.

He has his faults (personnel relations), but he's clearly in the upper half of baseball executives. The entire Marlins front office really. Fleming, Jennings, Hill, Meek. I can only hope we can keep them all.

 

 

I agree 100%

I haven't agreed with all the decisions he's made. (see 2004 trade deadline) but there isn't another GM in the league I'd rather have.

He has his faults (personnel relations), but he's clearly in the upper half of baseball executives. The entire Marlins front office really. Fleming, Jennings, Hill, Meek. I can only hope we can keep them all.

 

 

I agree 100%

Same here.

I haven't agreed with all the decisions he's made. (see 2004 trade deadline) but there isn't another GM in the league I'd rather have.

 

yep

I haven't agreed with all the decisions he's made. (see 2004 trade deadline) but there isn't another GM in the league I'd rather have.

 

yep

 

I agree as well. I would love to see some of the "good" gm's deal with payrolls less than 100 million let alone less than 50 million.

I think the scouts in the organization deserve a lot of credit too for picking out the youngsters that have been fabulous for us.

I agree with all of the above and he has received notice from others...I have heard the people of ESPN say the Yankees and A's, etc. should take notes from Beinfeist.

I agree with all of the above and he has received notice from others...I have heard the people of ESPN say the Yankees and A's, etc. should take notes from Beinfeist.

 

That's a slap in the face to Billy Bean. :lol

I haven't agreed with all the decisions he's made. (see 2004 trade deadline) but there isn't another GM in the league I'd rather have.

 

 

Dave Dombrowski.

I haven't agreed with all the decisions he's made. (see 2004 trade deadline) but there isn't another GM in the league I'd rather have.

 

 

Dave Dombrowski.

No

he's on WQAM right now

 

Says Anibal will probably get another start soon.

 

Thinks Pinto & Petit are major-league ready as well.

 

 

Did he say anything else or was that pretty much it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.