Official Signing Day Thread

Guest FishFanInPA

How could you say "I hope he makes the right choice?" Helloooo its UNC or FSU. If he doesn't pick FSU its because he bought into Butch Davis and the I'm gonna be the lone star on my team, bite my time at UNC for 3 years, but at the same time never win more than 6 games. Best of luck whatever he decides, but UNC is not the right choice.

How could you say "I hope he makes the right choice?" Helloooo its UNC or FSU. If he doesn't pick FSU its because he bought into Butch Davis and the I'm gonna be the lone star on my team, bite my time at UNC for 3 years, but at the same time never win more than 6 games. Best of luck whatever he decides, but UNC is not the right choice.

Calm down buddy, I was only joking...When the choices are Butch Davis and Bobby Bowden, there is no wrong choice...and FWIW, youre really in no position to talk after going 7-5 (3-5 in ACC)

Calm down buddy, I was only joking...When the choices are Butch Davis and Bobby Bowden, there is no wrong choice...and FWIW, youre really in no position to talk after going 7-5 (3-5 in ACC)

before any haters get to it, we went 7-6

Signed LOI to Da U so Far :)

Cooper 5* RB

Farquharson 5* WR

Bailey 5* LB/DE

Gunn 4* OG

Perry 4* DT

Wiggins 4* S

Ojomo 4* DE

Marve 4* QB

McKenzie 4* WR

Nicolas 3* S

Chambers 3* RB

Franklin 3* OT

Adderley 2* WR

Horn 2* C

Turned down Da U for elsewhere :(

Cannon Smith 1* QB (son of FedEx CEO, would of been nice for cash :whistle ) to Hargrave

McKinley, Berry and DT are all 3:30 pm announcements

Guest FishFanInPA

Big rumors that Marvin Austin have him signing with UVA.....official announcement is 12:40.....somehow i can't believe this when UVA wasn't even on the list.

Big rumors that Marvin Austin have him signing with UVA.....official announcement is 12:40.....somehow i can't believe this when UVA wasn't even on the list.

Ya there is no way that's happening. COME TO FSU YOU SCHMUCK

What an awful recruiting effort by FSU so far. We need Austin!

sh*t, he's going to UNC

How could Bobby let this happen?

Guest FishFanInPA

Ya there is no way that's happening. COME TO FSU YOU SCHMUCK

What an awful recruiting effort by FSU so far. We need Austin!

sh*t, he's going to UNC

How could Bobby let this happen?

Butch Davis > Bobby Bowden

All of Miami's LOI expected are in except for Hankerson, McKinley, Berry, DT all will do their announcements around 3:30 pm from their school stuff. And Clay havent heard about either.

Great year of recruiting for Da U. Very Impressive class for Randy in only a months time! I cant wait to see what he does next year, we need to lock down the country of florida (canes old school reference).

Very impressive job by Shannon down in So. Fla. this year. He really did well considering the state the program was in during the last of the Coker days.

The Gators had a good day overall, having no real changes of mind (outside of DVD yesterday, but that was going to occur and everyone knew it).

Very impressive job by Shannon down in So. Fla. this year. He really did well considering the state the program was in during the last of the Coker days.

The Gators had a good day overall, having no real changes of mind (outside of DVD yesterday, but that was going to occur and everyone knew it).

2008 Florida High School 2 Top QBs ever play when the Gators and UM meets. I cant wait to see Tebo vs Marve :)