Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Olsen's girlfriend is HOT!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

HOF...easily.

 

 

 

Oh and the Panthers Ice Dancers are a waste of space. Great way to continue making my beloved team and sport look like a f***ing joke for the rest of the hockey world!

Hahahaha! This is kinda sad.

 

I remember her, she was once on an episode of MTV's Room Raiders. She's super hot.

Please. You'd probably bang my dog if I let you.

Hahahaha! This is kinda sad.

 

I remember her, she was once on an episode of MTV's Room Raiders. She's super hot.

Please. You'd probably bang my dog if I let you.

 

Eew! That dog looks like it's covered in old lady pubes!

Too much drama over nothing.

 

Desi- get over yourself. If you don't want people saying comments about you, drop your myspace.

 

We're all entitled to our opinions.

marlinsalways = itsme

 

y/y?

 

Of course! They have the same IP address.

 

Personally, I think it's pretty sad for a person to ask for attention like this. Oh well.

 

 

 

who needs an IP check, I wish I could do that, that would be really cool.

 

 

HOWEVER

 

 

anyone with half a brain would be able to put two and two together.

 

 

Should I assume we won't be seeing Marlinsalways around here anymore?

No, she has just disappeared after we called her out. Too freaking funny. In her own words (which I find very hypocritical), some people need a life.

That blog was ridiculous simply for the fact that none of us knew she visited the site...so why would we be writing these things to hurt her feelings if we didn't know she could see them?

 

We're just internet asshats and comment on anyone and everyone. This thread, in fact, is so tame compared to some of the other sh*t we've had at MB

how do we even know that this is true, the only source turned out to be desi herself.

 

Someone make a itsmeScotty name and verify this thread is valid for the HOF..It has my vote

My honest opinion, I'd do dirty things with her, brag about it and remember it for life---- but thats because she's olsens girlfriend, she is a dancer, she is a mermaid/icegirl and she is attractive enough.

 

Looks wise, she has too much makeup on in that pic---- idk if its just for that pic or life, she doesn't have a nice ass- the mirror is behind her, she doesn't have a OMFG body, and her face is still very blah with makeup.

 

My opinion, and my issues- I despise makeup, I like a girl with a bit of butt, and all that said I still probably wouldn't kick her outta bed unless i was going to f*** her on the floor.

 

Honestly- doing anything with her at this point would be a Who she is story rather then a what she looked like.

 

Chris

marlinsalways = itsme

 

y/y?

 

Of course! They have the same IP address.

 

 

 

OH SNAP!

 

 

hey everybody it's desi.. look i know everybody has their own opinion about people and that's perfectly fine. I just felt a little insulted because you said it so mean. you know Im a real down to earth and nice person ive never been on the other side and been made fun of and it sucks lol i just wanted to tell u guys that and i honestly dont expect people to always like me. by the way the boobs are real ... its called victorias secret :thumbup and that pic was from a lingerie party a while ago. so please dont judge just by looks thanks

 

Yeah, 'cause posting a half naked picture of yourself on the web doesn't scream "I'm an attention whore"

IMO she's Hottt...

Yes her face is the greatest but i wouldn't kick her out of bed...

She has a great body tone and thick...

I had to laugh when they introduced Scott yesterday at opening day. :lol

The funny part about all of this is that all these haters will be drooling al over her if she was their GF.... This thread is definitely HF material.

The funny part about all of this is that all these haters will be drooling al over her if she was their GF.... This thread is definitely HF material.

First off, I don't believe anyone here was "hating". We just don't think she has a pretty face. I would never be "drooling" over her is she was my girl, but that because I would never go out with her. A pretty face is extremely important.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.