May 13 Postgame

We faced good pitchers for a change. I'm not surprised.

and when you face good pitchers...it doesn't help when you don't have your 4th hitter AND your 5th hitter in the lineup.

For some reason, 2 consecutive losses is like the end of the world to some people on this board.

Btw, Harang (1 of the most consistent pitchers over the last 3 years)

Volquez (best pitcher in the NL so far this year)

...again (this is to miamibaseball)...calm down!

This idea that we're going to win every game or that lesser teams can't beat higher ranked teams is as fallacious as the idea that we're pitching badly when professional ballplayers get hits off them.

What have we been doing all season if not exactly that? It's a miscue here, a lucky bounce there, someone not running on passed ball, someone getting hot, we haven't been embarrassed in either of these games.

I hate losing, but let's not jump off a cliff here.

Harang & Volquez performed very well. It's no doubt about it.

but, Next 2 Reds starters, Arroyo & Belisle could be easier than Harang & Volquez.

We Gonna Make it. I still believe.

also, I felt some vacancy of our regular guys, Jake & Hammer during this series.

CF and Catcher problem still available until We should make a choice that Buyer or Nothing.

i bet you all donot want to see us get sweep by cinn that why we must leave cinn 2-2 not 0-4 or 1-3

0-4 would be disappointing.

1-3=a winning road trip=not the end of the world, especially when you don't have 2 of your best hitters in the lineup.

Ending our winning streak this way has broken the back of many marlin fans.It's very frustrating and destroyed confidence.

Yeah, 23-16 (1st in the NL East)

-surprise of baseball

-entered the night, tied for the best record in baseball

you're right...life sucks :rolleyes:

Ending our winning streak this way has broken the back of many marlin fans.It's very frustrating and destroyed confidence.

Yeah, 23-16 (1st in the NL East)

-surprise of baseball

-entered the night, tied for the best record in baseball

you're right...life sucks :rolleyes:

It does.I almost cried after tonights loss.If your a marlin fan you should be very concerned about our pitching.Especially if our bats begin to cool off.

why have we not hitting well ??leaving so many on base during this series??? it not like their have winning record look how play better vs washington a place team

Umm yeah, everyone needs to take some of these...

And miamibaseball maybe you need a double dose.

we came into series hot but cool down alot our pitching doing not good in this series and we leaving like 10 on base what going on ??? are we worn out from long long road trip???????? now end road trip with four game series

Edinson Volquez might have had something to do with it.

I have not been happy with the performance coming offensively out of our CF, 1B, and C positions. First base won't be a problem once Jacobs returns (whenever that is), but this team needs to make a move to upgrade at CF and C soon. Maybin won't be able to contribute this season, and we don't really have a top catching prospect in the pipeline.

I have not been happy with the performance coming offensively out of our CF, 1B, and C positions. First base won't be a problem once Jacobs returns (whenever that is), but this team needs to make a move to upgrade at CF and C soon. Maybin won't be able to contribute this season, and we don't really have a top catching prospect in the pipeline.

Since we're moving Willingham to center, we might as well bring Olsen in to catch behind the plate.

:blink: :rolleyes:

why have we not hitting well ??leaving so many on base during this series??? it not like their have winning record look how play better vs washington a place team

What happens if I take a whole bottle of those? :lol

What happens if I take a whole bottle of those? :lol

Well if you time it right, you should come out of your stupor just in time for the playoff run!