Huge Crowds for the Yankees Series?

Wow. Saturday's game will be awesome, for many reasons.

Don't forget the 25,000 cow bells being given out. I remember being at a Marlins-Yankees game at PPS 10 years ago when it was mouse pad night. A call went against the Yankees and mouse pads starting raining down onto the field.

Wow. Saturday's game will be awesome, for many reasons.

Don't forget the 25,000 cow bells being given out. I remember being at a Marlins-Yankees game at PPS 10 years ago when it was mouse pad night. A call went against the Yankees and mouse pads starting raining down onto the field.

Its for the first 25,000 wearing Marlins gear. So yankee fans won't get them.

Its for the first 25,000 wearing marlins gere. So yankee fans won't got them.

Unless they own some kind of Marlins gear that they put on going through the gate and then remove afterwards. That wouldn't surprise me.

They should be given a Marlins pop-quiz, like "name a Marlin not called Hanley Ramirez or Billy The"

Unless they own some kind of Marlins gear that they put on going through the gate and then remove afterwards. That wouldn't surprise me.

They should be given a Marlins pop-quiz, like "name a Marlin not called Hanley Ramirez or Billy The"

Im sure they remember uggla after his great AS game performance last year.

Gary Sheffield!

this series these 3 games will show what the marlins fans are really about now i cant be in south fla because im visiting family new hampshire but every marlins fanthat can go to the go to the game go to the game and bring a teal banner dont let these f***ing new yorkers come into are place and make us look like fools when i watch baseball tonight after the yankees games i want yankees fans getting there ass thrown on the field beer pored on a-rod piss on jeters jersey i want 40,000 marlins fans GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!! SWEEP THE F***ING YANKEES HOME AND SEND THESE BAND WAGONS PACKING THERE BAGS TO THAT S*** HOLE CALLED NEW YORK.GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would imagine a handful doing that. But they really haven't made it a well known fact that the first 25K wearing Marlins gear get those irritating cow bells, probably for that reason. Irritating yes, however, this may be one of the very few things I actually unwrap and use at the game. Just to irritate Yankee fans. Most everything else just gets thrown in the back seat or trunk, waiting for the annual gym bags to pack them all up in and send off to Oklahoma.

Everybody is making a big deal out of the big bad Yankees coming to town like they own us or they are the team to be feared this year. Yet we start a 3 game series against the team that has pretty much shut them out this season, is in 1st place in that division, and yet very little has been said about them. I worry more about this Boston series than I do the Yankees. Why sweat it out just because we know their fans will most likely either outnumber us or come close. Not this much is said about the Cubs, Mets, Cards, or Phillies. Yea, it will be a bigger draw. But it will be a bigger draw for both sides. Just be polite, welcome them to South Forida, ask them how Mommy and Daddy's money is holding out down here, and remind them we accept all major credit cards.

this series these 3 games will show what the marlins fans are really about now i cant be in south fla because im visiting family new hampshire but every marlins fanthat can go to the go to the game go to the game and bring a teal banner dont let these f***ing new yorkers come into are place and make us look like fools when i watch baseball tonight after the yankees games i want yankees fans getting there ass thrown on the field beer pored on a-rod piss on jeters jersey i want 40,000 marlins fans GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!! SWEEP THE F***ING YANKEES HOME AND SEND THESE BAND WAGONS PACKING THERE BAGS TO THAT S*** HOLE CALLED NEW YORK.GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you couldn't get 40,000 Marlin fans out to the game if it was Bang A Playboy Centerfold Night...

My AL Team is the Yankee's and my NL team is the Marlins,and as you know if your a diehard Marlin fan,excecpt for the Diehards....Marlin Fan's Suck,they only come out if the Team makes the playoffs

Dude you couldn't get 40,000 Marlin fans out to the game if it was Bang A Playboy Centerfold Night...

My AL Team is the Yankee's and my NL team is the Marlins,and as you know if your a diehard Marlin fan,excecpt for the Diehards....Marlin Fan's Suck,they only come out if the Team makes the playoffs

so who will you be rooting for then?????? Bang A Centerfold Playboy Model night?, Hmmmmm, might be an Idea :mis2

Any Yankee fan who'd do that is an idiot since it's just a cow bell. And an orange one, yuck.

I tried to get tickets for the Friday Yankee's game down here 2 months ago and they were already sold out, I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see 55,000 at the game, with 30,000 being new yorkers.

Plenty of tickets still available dude.

I'll be there on Sunday (have to work Fri/Sat).

I hate the Yankees and will let all the Yankee fans know it.

Apparently you didn't go to the stadium the last time the Yankees came to town. Well over 40,000 in attendance.

I tried to get tickets for the Friday Yankee's game down here 2 months ago and they were already sold out, I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see 55,000 at the game, with 30,000 being new yorkers.

Plenty of tickets still available dude.

I'll be there on Sunday (have to work Fri/Sat).

I hate the Yankees and will let all the Yankee fans know it.

They told me at the stadium that all tickets were gone for the Friday game. That's all I can say. Only real way to get them now would be from a person last minute who couldn't go to the game.

This goes for most if not all Miami teams, if you haven't noticed. Anyway, I don't blame people for staying home-- PPS is a dump and the fact that it always rains sucks as well.

This goes for most if not all Miami teams, if you haven't noticed. Anyway, I don't blame people for staying home-- PPS is a dump and the fact that it always rains sucks as well.

I guess you didnt notice the packed stadium when the dolphins were 1-15....