Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Javier Vazquez talks get 'hot'

Featured Replies

Is Max Scherzer LHP?

 

 

Thanks!

 

There's this new website I heard about. You might want to check it out sometime.

 

www.google.com

 

Wait a second.....That's not a new website!

 

HE'S A PHONY! HE'S A BIG FAT PHONY!

Is Max Scherzer LHP?

 

 

Thanks!

 

There's this new website I heard about. You might want to check it out sometime.

 

www.google.com

Dang I made a mistake on the cut and paste dont get all inquisition about it dude!

I use MLB.com BTW...check it out sometime!

Is Max Scherzer LHP?

 

 

Thanks!

 

There's this new website I heard about. You might want to check it out sometime.

 

www.google.com

Dang I made a mistake on the cut and paste dont get all inquisition about it dude!

I use MLB.com BTW...check it out sometime!

 

I was poking fun @ the 1st guy; I thought you were, too. Didn't mean to seem like I was pickin' on ya.

Luke Hochevar isn't left-handed either, for what it's worth.

Is Max Scherzer LHP?

 

 

Thanks!

 

There's this new website I heard about. You might want to check it out sometime.

 

www.google.com

Dang I made a mistake on the cut and paste dont get all inquisition about it dude!

I use MLB.com BTW...check it out sometime!

 

I was poking fun @ the 1st guy; I thought you were, too. Didn't mean to seem like I was pickin' on ya.

 

Hey i looked at my response later and it did seem kinda harsh...I wasn't at all offended at all I was just continuing the play on words

Liriano.. kershaw.. Matusz.. Sale.. Bumgarner... all definitely feasible. I wonder if they would take Gaby straight up for one of them. Great list Eddie

Liriano.. kershaw.. Matusz.. Sale.. Bumgarner... all definitely feasible. I wonder if they would take Gaby straight up for one of them. Great list Eddie

 

 

Nope.

Jon Garland signed a 1yr/5mil deal with LA. why the hell couldn't we have pulled that off?

Jon Garland signed a 1yr/5mil deal with LA. why the hell couldn't we have pulled that off?

 

 

thats exactly what i was thinking but he probably wanted to stay on the west coast anyway.

oh really?? :mischief

 

 

There is no way the Giants would trade Bumgarner for Gaby.

Jon Garland signed a 1yr/5mil deal with LA. why the hell couldn't we have pulled that off?

 

 

thats exactly what i was thinking but he probably wanted to stay on the west coast anyway.

wow, he didn't want to just stay on the west coast. (from a Buster Olney ESPN.com article:

 

Jon Garland has always made unusual contract decisions in his career, once turning down an offer of arbitration when a lot of executives thought for sure the best way for him to get maximum dollars was to accept.

 

So his decision to sign with the Dodgers came after an interesting twist. He turned down a $6.75 million player option with San Diego to take a deal with L.A. that has a $5 million base salary, plus a vesting option for 2012.

 

He really wanted to pitch for the Dodgers, apparently -- and now Los Angeles appears to be in a much better place than it was a year ago with its rotation[...]

ive been waiting for this vazquez deal to go through.... weird that there is suddenly no news but man if garland was had for 5 million than vazquez should not be getting more.

ive been waiting for this vazquez deal to go through.... weird that there is suddenly no news but man if garland was had for 5 million than vazquez should not be getting more.

 

 

 

Vazquez is a better pitcher than Garland.

ive been waiting for this vazquez deal to go through.... weird that there is suddenly no news but man if garland was had for 5 million than vazquez should not be getting more.

 

 

 

Vazquez is a better pitcher than Garland.

because he gets more Ks than Garland? i'd rather have 2010 Garland than 2010 Vazquez

ive been waiting for this vazquez deal to go through.... weird that there is suddenly no news but man if garland was had for 5 million than vazquez should not be getting more.

 

 

 

Vazquez is a better pitcher than Garland.

because he gets more Ks than Garland? i'd rather have 2010 Garland than 2010 Vazquez

 

 

You can't compare a guy pitching in the AL East to a guy pitching in the NL West/Petco Park. Garland isn't nearly as good as his 2010 ERA indicates.

Vazquez was dominant recently in 2009; something Garland has never been.

 

Garland has no upside and would probably struggle here pitching in less of a pitchers' park/better hitting division/mediocre defensive team.

ive been waiting for this vazquez deal to go through.... weird that there is suddenly no news but man if garland was had for 5 million than vazquez should not be getting more.

 

 

 

Vazquez is a better pitcher than Garland.

because he gets more Ks than Garland? i'd rather have 2010 Garland than 2010 Vazquez

 

We don't determine who is better just by last season's stats.

ive been waiting for this vazquez deal to go through.... weird that there is suddenly no news but man if garland was had for 5 million than vazquez should not be getting more.

 

 

 

Vazquez is a better pitcher than Garland.

because he gets more Ks than Garland? i'd rather have 2010 Garland than 2010 Vazquez

It was one year in the AL. He kills the NL.

No recent updates are getting me worried...

 

 

Same. I thought it would be done by now.

There haven't been a lot of baseball rumors period, I guess teams are not really negotiating much during this holiday weekend. Usually that's not the case, but I haven't heard much of anything going on.

There haven't been a lot of baseball rumors period, I guess teams are not really negotiating much during this holiday weekend. Usually that's not the case, but I haven't heard much of anything going on.

 

 

Yea, I find that odd. Nothing big has been done in quite some time.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.