Post Game 5/13

canada-marlin24

Hanley with 2 hits tonight, a single and a double. And apart of a great double play with Infante. An amazing catch by Bernadina to rob Stanton of two runs (not happy about it but it was definitely amazing). A great slide by Infante that was huge! Leo with a 1-2-3 save! Logan is back and hit a homer! Crazy but exciting game in the end. It was a battle and I'm glad we won this!

lol Hanley taunting Minervini in the postgame.

Dobbs with a GIANT pinch-hit there.

This seems to be as much as we can hope to get from Volstad. So many crazy plays... Hanley starts the great DP, Beradina's catch, Choate bails them out in the 9th, Omar's ridiculous slide, 4 homers,....

I'm exhaused.

Whoa. unbelievable slide by infante and clutch hit by dobbs. i was praying that leaving dobbs on third wouldnt hurt us and a good job by leo.

And still the bullpen couldnt do it and thats in part to some pretty stupid pitching by dunn. Big win but of course the phillies won as well.

5 innings, 1 run.

You guys seriously expect a bullpen of 7 Mariano Riveras, don't you?

This seems to be as much as we can hope to get from Volstad. So many crazy plays... Hanley starts the great DP, Beradina's catch, Choate bails them out in the 9th, Omar's ridiculous slide, 4 homers,....

I'm exhaused.

Is that German?

Whoa. unbelievable slide by infante and clutch hit by dobbs. i was praying that leaving dobbs on third wouldnt hurt us and a good job by leo.

And still the bullpen couldnt do it and thats in part to some pretty stupid pitching by dunn. Big win but of course the phillies won as well.

5 innings, 1 run.

I think the problem is that we're relying on it way too much.

5 innings, 1 run.

Yes we do.

I'm exhaused.

Is that German?

it certainly should be

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.