6/28 Post Game

well i had the choice between seeing transformers at 12 or watching the game and I knew that if i stayed home i would just end up pulling my hair out.

i get home and the first words i see are "vazquez' stellar performance" and think win then i see "not enough". what do you know....a 1-0 loss and i left after the top of the first so we basically got no-hit after that.

At home I pull my hair out, at Transformers I'd have blown my brains out.

What? Transformers is a good movie series.

I think my brains just blew itself out...

Gators lose the CWS... meh

Marlins tease me with a lead off hit and an error in the 9th.

I don't know if any of you share my emotions but it's past the point of being pissed off the reality that this team maybe isn't that good is setting in, and no it's not luck anymore... too long for it to be considered that.

and none of the jokes are funny anymore.

well i had the choice between seeing transformers at 12 or watching the game and I knew that if i stayed home i would just end up pulling my hair out.

i get home and the first words i see are "vazquez' stellar performance" and think win then i see "not enough". what do you know....a 1-0 loss and i left after the top of the first so we basically got no-hit after that.

At home I pull my hair out, at Transformers I'd have blown my brains out.

What? Transformers is a good movie series.

I think my brains just blew itself out...

What? :lol Oh apparently it started as a toy, my youth failed me.

Just tired of this team looking like the MLB poster child for "How Not To Run A Baseball Franchise"...

I liked the first Transformers movie, the second one totally sucked...the third one needs to redeem the series and i doubt it will

there was good action and the new girl is one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen but the plot is very much lacking.

When Vazquez throws 7 innings with no unearned runs and they still lose you know they've hit bottom....

eh what am I talking about, last game they lost on a intentional walk wild pitch. There is no bottom.

I don't even know who they'd move in a trade. Sure the entire league would love Anibal but he's also been the best player on the team this season. Hell our pitching staff's been fantastic lately. If we were actually hitting the ball, who knows where we'd be in the standings.

And I can't see them moving the Gaby/Logan/Stanton group, these are just young hitters going through the usual growing pains (not Gaby).

Some of the other guys you could try to deal but they're not going to net you anything. And our minor league system is pretty thin on hitting.

Just let this ugly thing run its course. Season's over anyway.

When Vazquez throws 7 innings with no unearned runs and they still lose you know they've hit bottom....

eh what am I talking about, last game they lost on a intentional walk wild pitch. There is no bottom.

I don't even know who they'd move in a trade. Sure the entire league would love Anibal but he's also been the best player on the team this season. Hell our pitching staff's been fantastic lately. If we were actually hitting the ball, who knows where we'd be in the standings.

And I can't see them moving the Gaby/Logan/Stanton group, these are just young hitters going through the usual growing pains (not Gaby).

Some of the other guys you could try to deal but they're not going to net you anything. And our minor league system is pretty thin on hitting.

Morrison, Stanton, Dominguez, Ramirez, JJ, and both Sanchez's stay. Everyone else is for sale. Especially Nunez and Nolasco.

Morrison, Stanton, Dominguez, Ramirez, JJ, and both Sanchez's stay. Everyone else is for sale. Especially Nunez and Nolasco.

I approve this message.

I'm not going to rub anything in - I chuckled a bit when the Mets passed the Marlins but now it's like watching highlights of the Passion of the Christ on SportsCenter every morning. I still can't comprehend how ridiculous this losing streak has been. My condolences. I mean you finally get a usable appearance out of Javy and the offense blows it.

I approve this message.

It be hard for me but Id trade Hanley if we got blown away by an offer.

I'm not going to rub anything in - I chuckled a bit when the Mets passed the Marlins but now it's like watching highlights of the Passion of the Christ on SportsCenter every morning. I still can't comprehend how ridiculous this losing streak has been. My condolences. I mean you finally get a usable appearance out of Javy and the offense blows it.

I guess the one positive here is you get to stay here and post. Still, that was a crazy ass bet you put on the table with Erick and I believe Dr. Bienfest.