December 6, 201114 yr Gizmo is always one step ahead of me. TweetDeck, my friend. Your face is a TweetDeck.
December 6, 201114 yr Pop open the wine. I believe we're in for a looooong night. I've been sober my whole life, never taken a sip of alcohol or anything like that. Tonight, however ... I may have to break that streak.
December 6, 201114 yr Edit: This was posted this morning http://insidesportsw...s.html?spref=tw ... I think squall wrote that
December 6, 201114 yr 422 users on. Come on, just 170 more. We're gonna break it if we sign Pujols. CALL YOUR FRIENDS, CALL YOUR FAMILY. LOG ON MULTIPLE COMPUTERS. hahaha
December 6, 201114 yr Edit: This was posted this morning http://insidesportsw...s.html?spref=tw ... This has got to be the 3rd tryhard article? YOU ARE NOT KEN ROSENTHAL.
December 6, 201114 yr Edit: This was posted this morning http://insidesportsw...s.html?spref=tw ... I could write an article and claim I have sources. That's a premature article.
December 6, 201114 yr This thread is a piece of sh*t compared to the Delgado thread a few years back. We had over 200 pages and 100,000 views.
December 6, 201114 yr Pop open the wine. I believe we're in for a looooong night. I've been sober my whole life, never taken a sip of alcohol or anything like that. Tonight, however ... I may have to break that streak. Straight edge like CJ Wilson? Seriously though, the Merlot is being sipped.
December 6, 201114 yr Edit: This was posted this morning http://insidesportsw...s.html?spref=tw ... I could write an article and claim I have sources. That's a premature article. Yeah, my fault, I jumped the gun. Thats why I edited.
December 6, 201114 yr This thread is a piece of sh*t compared to the Delgado thread a few years back. We had over 200 pages and 100,000 views. Extrapost.
December 6, 201114 yr Pop open the wine. I believe we're in for a looooong night. I've been sober my whole life, never taken a sip of alcohol or anything like that. Tonight, however ... I may have to break that streak. Don't break edge, man.
December 6, 201114 yr This thread is a piece of sh*t compared to the Delgado thread a few years back. We had over 200 pages and 100,000 views. Admin had a monopoly back then, although AJburnettheat34 and myself(burnettheat34) tried to break it up and failed miserably.
December 6, 201114 yr 422 users on. Come on, just 170 more. We're gonna break it if we sign Pujols. CALL YOUR FRIENDS, CALL YOUR FAMILY. LOG ON MULTIPLE COMPUTERS. hahaha Reyes did a pretty good job right after he was signed, and that was late at night. If Pujols signs... we iz histery.
December 6, 201114 yr I'm out of beer......but I don't want to get up and buy more. /firstworldproblems
December 6, 201114 yr According to MarlinsBigcatch: According to an unnamed source pujols will be in a cardinals uniform next year
December 6, 201114 yr Pop open the wine. I believe we're in for a looooong night. I've been sober my whole life, never taken a sip of alcohol or anything like that. Tonight, however ... I may have to break that streak. Straight edge like CJ Wilson? Seriously though, the Merlot is being sipped. That is exactly it. But ... maybe. If we sign him, celebrate!
December 6, 201114 yr Author All these people on Twitter posting updates and linking to old articles cracks me up. I guess they think they're adding value for people who read those tweets or getting positive attention for it? I don't know why anyone would read about that stuff from anyone else other than real sources or reporters, though.
December 6, 201114 yr According to MarlinsBigcatch: According to an unnamed source pujols will be in a cardinals uniform next year Who the heck is MarlinsBigcatch? Everyone has unnamed sources it seems.
December 6, 201114 yr According to MarlinsBigcatch: According to an unnamed source pujols will be in a cardinals uniform next year Good, now go sign some SP's.
December 6, 201114 yr Holy sh*t, this is great. South Florida Professional sports is arguably the best its ever been right now. The Heat got LeBron and Bosh to go with Wade on July 7th and 8th of 2010. Now, we got Bell, Reyes, and possibly Pujols to go w/ Ramirez, Stanton, and JJ. The Panthers are having their best year since "The Year Of The Rat" in 1996. The Dolphins, well, they're sh*tty, but idc about them cause I like the Jets. Although the Dolphins can get "lucky" in the draft and do well next year. I was born here in South Florida, and still live here. I am proud of the history of Sports in South Florida (i.e UM in the 1980's, Marlins in 1997 and 2003, Panthers in 1996, Dolphins in the 70's, Heat in 2006) and proud of where professional sports stand in South Florida today (Big Three, Panthers in first place of division, FAU's new on-campus stadium, and now, the Miami Marlins.) Damn, I love it here!!! I'm definitely going to go to college down here.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.