December 6, 201114 yr Marlins owner loria in contact with commissioners office regarding pujols. Cards and marlins in pitched battle. -Heyman Can someone post a picture of the Cardinals' owner? I'd like to see how Loria matches up.
December 6, 201114 yr Marlins owner loria in contact with commissioners office regarding pujols. Cards and marlins in pitched battle. -Heyman !!!
December 6, 201114 yr Can someone post a picture of the Cardinals' owner? I'd like to see how Loria matches up.
December 6, 201114 yr Author Marlins owner loria in contact with commissioners office regarding pujols. Cards and marlins in pitched battle. -Heyman Holy Mackerel
December 6, 201114 yr Man if we get Pujols its going to be sooo awkward sharing the ST complex with the cardinals. lol
December 6, 201114 yr Man if we get Pujols its going to be sooo awkward sharing the ST complex with the cardinals. lol I bet you Loria and Pujols may be quite familiar with each other because of this connection.
December 6, 201114 yr Can someone post a picture of the Cardinals' owner? I'd like to see how Loria matches up. I think we're going to win.
December 6, 201114 yr Can someone post a picture of the Cardinals' owner? I'd like to see how Loria matches up. Loria would whoop his ass
December 6, 201114 yr Man if we get Pujols its going to be sooo awkward sharing the ST complex with the cardinals. lol BWAHAHAHA!!!!! GOOOOD POINT!
December 6, 201114 yr Man if we get Pujols its going to be sooo awkward sharing the ST complex with the cardinals. lol It's like when your former best friend sees you holding hands with his ex, on your way to the Jamaica Motel.
December 6, 201114 yr Can someone post a picture of the Cardinals' owner? I'd like to see how Loria matches up. Loria still has hair. We win.
December 6, 201114 yr Man if we get Pujols its going to be sooo awkward sharing the ST complex with the cardinals. lol I bet you Loria and Pujols may be quite familiar with each other because of this connection. Loria used to sit in short shorts sipping pina coladas watching Pujols stretch on the backfields of Roger Dean Stadium... carefully wooing him in anticipation of these very negotiations.
December 6, 201114 yr #Marlins' Loria said meeting had nothin g to do with Pujols. We'll see. #MLB -Rosenthal Pretty sure Loria is lying
December 6, 201114 yr First the Marlins get in trouble for not spending enough money, now they getting in trouble for spending to much money! Damn commissioners office
December 6, 201114 yr Asked Samson if meeting was about no-trade. He said, "we don't do no-trades." #Marlins #MLB -Rosenthal
December 6, 201114 yr I wonder how much Oswalt will be asking I keep going back and forth on 2/24 or 3/30.. Harang got 2/12 so Oswalt will definitely demand more than that.. and with Buehrle maybe getting 3/39, it may set the bar for him.
December 6, 201114 yr Ken_Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal Asked Samson if meeting was about no-trade. He said, "we don't do no-trades." #Marlins #MLB
December 6, 201114 yr @Ken_Rosenthal: Asked Samson if meeting was about no-trade. He said, "we don't do no-trades." #Marlins #MLB
December 6, 201114 yr @Ken_Rosenthal: Asked Samson if meeting was about no-trade. He said, "we don't do no-trades." #Marlins #MLB Maybe Samson misunderstood the question and just has really bad English. WE DON'T DO NO TRADES!
December 6, 201114 yr Marlins owner loria in contact with commissioners office regarding pujols. Cards and marlins in pitched battle. -Heyman Can someone post a picture of the Cardinals' owner? I'd like to see how Loria matches up. We better hope Theo Epstein doesn't make a stronger push.
December 6, 201114 yr 422 users on. Come on, just 170 more. We're gonna break it if we sign Pujols. CALL YOUR FRIENDS, CALL YOUR FAMILY. LOG ON MULTIPLE COMPUTERS.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.