Another Opening Night ticket opportunity

Pretty damn cheap if you ask me. And yeah, I saw a package for like 130 bucks: 5 games including opening day.

Hell, I'd pay that for opening day alone.

I agree, If I hadn't been able to get a single opening day ticket on stubhub the other day for 130... I was jumping all over this

I looked at it, I passed.

I had already bought tix to four games through the first half of the season, and this sent me over to StubHub to check out the opening day deals ONE more time...

I found, what I think, is a GREAT deal! Got two tickets in the Lexus Gold, Section 223, in ROW 2, for $169 a pop for two. Nice, comfy, padded seats for that long night for the same price most people are asking for all the upper deck seats. I think I did good.

You did good, but for pretty much the same price I'm in section 7, row 5 AND have 4 more games to go to.

Little heads up for anyone looking to get tickets....click the option that says Next Best Available if selected seat isn't available. Otherwise you'll keep getting an error. I clicked it and it finally worked for me. I think for opening day only the lower bowl is left to sell.

You did good, but for pretty much the same price I'm in section 7, row 5 AND have 4 more games to go to.

Little heads up for anyone looking to get tickets....click the option that says Next Best Available if selected seat isn't available. Otherwise you'll keep getting an error. I clicked it and it finally worked for me. I think for opening day only the lower bowl is left to sell.

Yea, but what I did was go on StubHub and buy tickets to four other games, on days that I wanted, and paid about HALF of the Marlins asking price in those particular sections. Plus, I am sitting in a different area each and every game; Lexus Gold for Opening Night, behind home plate for the Cubs, Left Field (1st row!) for the Pirates, 1st base line for the nats, and Vista box for the Red Sox... For all five games, in all those different sections, including Opening Day, I paid $575. That was just searching around StubHub for the best deals in the best section/row.

Yea, but what I did was go on StubHub and buy tickets to four other games, on days that I wanted, and paid about HALF of the Marlins asking price in those particular sections. Plus, I am sitting in a different area each and every game; Lexus Gold for Opening Night, behind home plate for the Cubs, Left Field (1st row!) for the Pirates, 1st base line for the nats, and Vista box for the Red Sox... For all five games, in all those different sections, including Opening Day, I paid $575. That was just searching around StubHub for the best deals in the best section/row.

Opening day cost me around 230 for my two seats, however for 120 I got the other 4 games, not that bad. Each seat is a good seat, a few of them row A or 1.

These will do for the first month, it'll give me a chance to ge a few friends to go out and I may pick up other seats.

I want to sit in the dugout section or founders club but I'll hold off until the price drops or a great matchup pops up.

As far as where I'm sitting opening day, I saw those same seats between 244 for 1, with no option to get a 2nd seat, to and 300 each to get two together.