Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is throwing out the 1st pitch ?

Featured Replies

Who will throw out that 1st pitch ? So for its been kept as close to the vest as a "State Secret".

 

I'm getting butterflies in my stomach - my wife wants me to belt down a couple because I am so psyched.

Abercrombie

Obama

 

 

He needs to be working, not here to watch a baseball game. LOL

That's not a joke, it really might be Obama. He needs to go up on the poll.

  • Author

I was thinking Trader Jack, not sure why that would be kept so secret though so not sure. They did say it's not Conine but maybe that was to throw us off.

 

 

You know I didn't even think about Jack, but you gotta believe he will be there. My wife & I will be leaving at 3pm, and stop at Ruth Chris in the Gables, reservations are for 3:30 and believe it or not they said we needed them to guarantee a table, get my usual ribeye and chow down. Plan to be at the stadium no later than 5:30.

  • Author

Obama

 

 

He needs to be working, not here to watch a baseball game. LOL

That's not a joke, it really might be Obama. He needs to go up on the poll.

 

I think it would have leaked if it was to be the Prez. Someone would let that cat out of the bag, somewhere :lol

 

But who knows......I can't wait to see who it is, and knowing that Loria & Samson have been dreaming of this day I have to put my money on them.

  • Author

I think it's going to be Obama too; that might also be why it's such a secret.

 

Loria & co. want to make a spectacle out of this. Loria himself, Beinfest, Charlie Hough, or the ballpark builder really aren't attention grabbers.

 

 

Yeah but remember we are dealing with Loria, and Samson, who - how to put this delicately without offending - they have "large" personalities and are "confident" (that's the nice way to put it) people. I can't see their ego's not allowing them to do it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.