Who is throwing out the 1st pitch ?

I was thinking Trader Jack, not sure why that would be kept so secret though so not sure. They did say it's not Conine but maybe that was to throw us off.

You know I didn't even think about Jack, but you gotta believe he will be there. My wife & I will be leaving at 3pm, and stop at Ruth Chris in the Gables, reservations are for 3:30 and believe it or not they said we needed them to guarantee a table, get my usual ribeye and chow down. Plan to be at the stadium no later than 5:30.

Obama

He needs to be working, not here to watch a baseball game. LOL

That's not a joke, it really might be Obama. He needs to go up on the poll.

I think it would have leaked if it was to be the Prez. Someone would let that cat out of the bag, somewhere :lol

But who knows......I can't wait to see who it is, and knowing that Loria & Samson have been dreaming of this day I have to put my money on them.

I think it's going to be Obama too; that might also be why it's such a secret.

Loria & co. want to make a spectacle out of this. Loria himself, Beinfest, Charlie Hough, or the ballpark builder really aren't attention grabbers.

Yeah but remember we are dealing with Loria, and Samson, who - how to put this delicately without offending - they have "large" personalities and are "confident" (that's the nice way to put it) people. I can't see their ego's not allowing them to do it.