The Franchise

Admin

Still not know the difference between Samson and Beinfest role. Samson is like upper management and Beinfest only baseball?

The way I understand it......Samson is in charge of the day to day operations of the franchise. Beinfest is in charge of baseball personnel. More like what other teams would call their GM, but we gave him and Michael new titles and a raise a couple years back as reward for jobs well done.

I've met Samson, he is a cool guy

I will say he is very approachable and biz savy. To me he usually comes off as trying a little too hard at being "just one of the guys." Nothing against him really. At least in the last couple of years as he has pretty much kept his mouth/comments in check on topics that don't have anything to do with this team. He has reddened some faces in the org in the past.

I liked it, but man I was I pissed they butchered LeBatards stance on the matter by splicing what he said up to serve their own purpose.

Yeah man, that was messed up.

I saw heard this, his quotes were taken way out of context lol.

Is it sad that Ive heard every single radio clip they had on live? All I do is listen to 790theticket.

Still not know the difference between Samson and Beinfest role. Samson is like upper management and Beinfest only baseball?

The way I understand it......Samson is in charge of the day to day operations of the franchise. Beinfest is in charge of baseball personnel. More like what other teams would call their GM, but we gave him and Michael new titles and a raise a couple years back as reward for jobs well done.

Oh, thanks. Usually the GM gets more attention. Though here, Beinfest is working in the shadows. And Samson is more known.

Oh, thanks. Usually the GM gets more attention. Though here, Beinfest is working in the shadows. And Samson is more known.

I don't think he is working in the shadows. Maybe a little at this moment, but that's because of the new ball park and this preview of the show. If anyone is, it's Michael. His title would be Asst GM just about anywhere else. How many Asst GM's can you name?

Since I do not currently have showtime, I wonder if all the episodes will be shown on youtube just a few days after they air live?

Last year they were all posted on YouTube, but I'm not sure how long afterwards they were uploaded. Regardless, they will most definitely be posted on other websites shortly afterwards (which may be even better than YouTube, as then you could actually watch the episodes without 1,000 beeps every time Ozzie curses).

Since I do not currently have showtime, I wonder if all the episodes will be shown on youtube just a few days after they air live?

Last year they were all posted on YouTube, but I'm not sure how long afterwards they were uploaded. Regardless, they will most definitely be posted on other websites shortly afterwards (which may be even better than YouTube, as then you could actually watch the episodes without 1,000 beeps every time Ozzie curses).

So it will always be bleeped on youtube?

If anyone finds a site that posts the episodes after they air, could they please share it with the rest of the board. It would be great if all the Marlins fans on this forum could see it one way or another. I will also be on the lookout for sites releasing the episodes.

MOD NOTE: OFFICIAL CHANNELS ONLY. No links or videos from sites not endorsed by MLB or SHOWTIME. Please, mind the board rules. Thank you.

Yes, I believe so. As far as I know, YouTube isn't allowed to host videos with a bunch of swearing.

Yes, I believe so. As far as I know, YouTube isn't allowed to host videos with a bunch of swearing.

YouTube has all sorts of videos with swearing all over the place. Some of them require an 18+ tag, but still.

YouTube has all sorts of videos with swearing all over the place. Some of them require an 18+ tag, but still.

Well just because there are videos there with a bunch of swearing doesn't prove that it's actually allowed (there's also a ton of full movies posted on the site which are definitely forbidden for copyright reasons).

But anyway, last year the Giants had all their episodes posted on the site in full and although there was definitely a lot less swearing, I think I recall them bleeping out those few instances.

• 2 months later...

Great read. Nothing surprised me, since most of the important mentions in that article had already been leaked to the media beforehand. Bell complaining about Ozzie not giving him advice, Hanley's agent going to the team for an extension while he was barely batting .200, and of course all the other common knowledge.

I do love the idea of Zambrano being mic'd up during a start. I hope it was for that Tampa Bay game where he gave up 7 runs in less than 3 innings. That would be fun to hear.