The Franchise

Admin

That was the best episode so far. The saddest part for us as Marlins fans was when the Marlins told Omar Infante that he was traded back to the Tigers, the first thing to come out of his mouth was "thank you", and Ozzie immediately giving him the middle finger :p

did this really happen ? lol

Yeah, I didn't see that ... must have gotten a text and read it right when that happened.

Ozzie also called his wife "his bitch", and she nodded and smiled in agreement as he said that. It was as strange as it sounds.

At least that's what I thought he said. I could've totally misheard him.

He did say that, yes.

"Why'd we get married?"

"Because ..."

"Cause I wanted to have sex, we couldn't have sex unless we were married."

"Exactly!" :lol

The episode this week made it seem like the Marlins front office felt like they got a huge steal in the Mujica-Cox trade. They pretty much said that they weren't going to keep Mujica after this season, so they were shocked that the Cardinals would offer the team's 4th best prospect for what is essentially a 7th inning guy.

The episode this week made it seem like the Marlins front office felt like they got a huge steal in the Mujica-Cox trade. They pretty much said that they weren't going to keep Mujica after this season, so they were shocked that the Cardinals would offer the team's 4th best prospect for what is essentially a 7th inning guy.

They were very surprised that they were Getting offered Cox. Mujica seemed sad to be leavin since he just had his baby.

Also enjoyed Ozzies coconut water rant at the end.

Yea I mean it seems like cox is a pretty solid prospect. Dont really know why the f*** they wanted Gorkys Hernandez.

I'm watching the 4th ep. Now. Hate the health bell stuff.

Yep. His meeting with Ozzie from a previous episode was, like, infuriating (and is basically confirmation that Ozzie was the one who refused to remove him from the closer role unless the whole thing was a sham). Unaccountable douche. And then that douchey exchange he had with Hanley in the clubhouse. If you haven't seen the end of that episode yet, you're going to love it.

So it seemed like the want to have corkys Romano as the starting cf? I hate his team. Cox as starting 3b? FML.

I haven't seen the show, but I doubt that's the case.

They actually sent Cox to AA because they felt the Cardinals were rushing him.It really seemed in the show they intend on making him the everyday 3b very soon. Be infest: Can we bring him in to play third right now? Jennings: Why not? Then beinfest was worried about options and they cleared that up. I know its a show but it really seemed they want him starting very soon.

yea it did seem like they were counting on him. Well see but I hope not.

He was the cardinals #4 prospect so...

Yea I mean it seems like cox is a pretty solid prospect. Dont really know why the f*** they wanted Gorkys Hernandez.

Very good defensive OF with speed, so good for pinch running and defensive substitution, just like we did today. We also got the 33th overall pick in the draft which is definitely the biggest plus in the trade. And now we cleared any questions that 1B is LoMo's and that's it, no more Gaby interference. Gorkys to me was the 3rd best thing to come with the trade.

So I caved and subscribed to Showtime for Comcast. My needs are finally satisfied.

It felt as if the video editors tried to make Hanley seem as a Hypocrite from switching in between frames of him laughing it out with Reyes about being traded to his emotional press conference. Also, I actually like EO a lot more than I did before and he's going to fit in well with the club. It was disheartening to see Mujica's reaction to getting traded but the MLB is truly a buisness. Finally, I went crazy after Ozzie's rant on the new coconut water fad.

All in all, my day was spent well. Can't wait for EO's start tonight!

I just saw the show.

The only thing that hasn't been mentioned yet was the Heath Bell part (probably because everyone prefers to imagine him no longer being on the team). Bell became more likable at least in this show. The story about his dad was rather sad.

I just saw the show.

The only thing that hasn't been mentioned yet was the Heath Bell part (probably because everyone prefers to imagine him no longer being on the team). Bell became more likable at least in this show. The story about his dad was rather sad.

I know some people don't like to think about the players emotional side but I'm glad to see Bell doing better and I sympathize with everything he's gone through. I'm waiting for someone to pop in and say you shouldn't feel sad about him because hes got the big contract.

I just saw the show.

I know some people don't like to think about the players emotional side but I'm glad to see Bell doing better and I sympathize with everything he's gone through. I'm waiting for someone to pop in and say you shouldn't feel. Ad about him because hes got the big contract.

Didn't they say in that episode that the events with his dad occurred a couple years ago? I could be mistaken, but If I recall correctly, that was put across in the episode.

I certainly feel bad for him in regards to his father. However, the way he's dodged accountability and made excuses throughout the season makes it really hard to not see him as a douche. From blaming Buck's signs (lol), to nobody has my back, to "all the little things I'm doing", and all the other dumb crap that his emanated from his mouth.

But he certainly didn't sign himself to that contract.

• 2 weeks later...