Idea for Ozuna

Its either yelich or Stanton. Ozuna and marisnick are way too good defensively to move. Yelich probably isn't as comfortable in left as he was in center, so I'd watch and see on that one. Stanton I'd move because of his leg health. He could handle 3rd imo...make Moran a 1b...or whatever.

What?

Its either yelich or Stanton. Ozuna and marisnick are way too good defensively to move. Yelich probably isn't as comfortable in left as he was in center, so I'd watch and see on that one. Stanton I'd move because of his leg health. He could handle 3rd imo...make Moran a 1b...or whatever.

What?

I was baffled too.

I don't Stanton can handle 3B. Plus the "what" was in reference to both Stanton at 3rd and Moran at 1st, since the obviously solution is Stanton at 1B and Moran in 3B.

I wouldn't be shocked if Stanton moved to 1st base within the next 1 to 2 years, but that really depends on a number of factors, including Morrison's development and Stanton's health.

I don't Stanton can handle 3B. Plus the "what" was in reference to both Stanton at 3rd and Moran at 1st, since the obviously solution is Stanton at 1B and Moran in 3B.

I wouldn't be shocked if Stanton moved to 1st base within the next 1 to 2 years, but that really depends on a number of factors, including Morrison's development and Stanton's health.

The preferred area would be first since its way less stressful than 3rd. My only qualms with that would be wasting a strong arm.