December 9, 201411 yr Damn, that's just mean lol it's true. He's basically mirroring the drop off that happened to furcal when he was 32/33
December 9, 201411 yr At least he is better than what we have now and can hit second in the line up I'd rather see what Kike can do.
December 9, 201411 yr At least he is better than what we have now and can hit second in the line up He can hit second based on perception. The reality is that he shouldn't.
December 9, 201411 yr MLBTR has so little to say about us that they mentioned Frisaro's Naw Dawgable idea.
December 9, 201411 yr That Canha kid sounds intriguing. OH WAIT. Why was he left unprotected again? Delino Deshields for a 2B competion sounds intriguing.
December 10, 201411 yr Lester is starting to piss me off! He deserves to take his time but damn you know everyone else is waiting on your country ass.
December 10, 201411 yr Lester is starting to piss me off! He deserves to take his time but damn you know everyone else is waiting on your country ass. True. It's getting ridiculous where he's clearly holding up the rest of the market. It's more than annoying by now.
December 10, 201411 yr “If it happens, you guys will think, ‘Wow, I never would have thought they would have done that,’” Hill said. Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mlb/miami-marlins/article4397335.html#storylink=cpy Mentions Gordon and Morneau, both awesome fits for this club both offensively and financially. I'm starting to get excited...!
December 10, 201411 yr It's been way too quiet... And from most indications it's not like the team hasn't been trying so I'm thinking it's quiet cuz they're exhausting all their options on the trade front and nothing concrete has come up yet thus all we hear are things like Marlins are interested in _______.
December 10, 201411 yr And from most indications it's not like the team hasn't been trying so I'm thinking it's quiet cuz they're exhausting all their options on the trade front and nothing concrete has come up yet thus all we hear are things like Marlins are interested in _______. See the article above 17 mins ago from the Herald...
December 10, 201411 yr Lol, I made my post then went to click the article and was like Hey isn't this what I just posted?
December 10, 201411 yr Wade Miley getting mentioned a lot. Dee Gordon does not excite and I bet he'll cost more in a deal than people think. C'mon Hill let's not make a move just to get Yelich to bat 2nd...
December 10, 201411 yr Wild Card you are just the wuuuuuuuurst this time of year. Can you be more specific?
December 10, 201411 yr I bet we're going to end up trading a ton for Dee Gordon and Justin Morneau, and then sign Justin Masterson. And we'll suck.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.