Jarrod Saltalamacchia stinks

Erick

After a good April, how many hitters were worse last year? He also sucks at the whole catching thing. He also gets paid a lot of money. He's the biggest problem on this team. The Realmuto era is not so far away.

/thread

#jarrodsaltalamacchiahatersjoinin

Guest Vince0926

I think he is okay. But even the games i have seen him in this spring, he swings through way too many balls down the middle. No bueno.

Guest Vince0926
I think he is okay. But even the games i have seen him in this spring, he swings through way too many balls down the middle. No bueno.

​HOLY SHIT IT'S VINCE!

... You doin' better, buddy?

​HOLY SHIT IT'S VINCE!

Yes brother. Wanted to lay low in the offseason but my boy silverbullet has helped me. Sorry for the sudden disappearance. Really had to focus on myself. Happy with the team and hopefully everyone here is doing really well.

Guest Vince0926
24 ABs, 13 Ks in ST, yeah........ Mathis opening day catcher?

and whoa Vince!?!

Happy to be back. Everyone deserves a new beginning! Ready for 2015.

Guest Vince0926
24 ABs, 13 Ks in ST, yeah........ Mathis opening day catcher?

and whoa Vince!?!

Happy to be back. Everyone deserves a new beginning! Ready for 2015.

Welcome back bro.

Thanks. I miss everyone here. I see real good things going on this year. Gonna be good.

​HOLY SHIT IT'S VINCE!

​HOLY SHIT IT'S VINCE!

Yes brother. Wanted to lay low in the offseason but my boy silverbullet has helped me. Sorry for the sudden disappearance. Really had to focus on myself. Happy with the team and hopefully everyone here is doing really well.

​Understood. Glad to hear of better days.

Yay SilverBullet!

Guest Vince0926
I just wanted to see Vince post again. Welcome to the new baseball season, Vince.

Thank you. Making peace with ya bro. I communicate with silverbullet. Awesome guy. Happy to be back and spending this year with you guys. My first trip to citi field will be in late may and I will be in miami for the colorado series.

I just wanted to see Vince post again. Welcome to the new baseball season, Vince.

Thank you. Making peace with ya bro. I communicate with silverbullet. Awesome guy. Happy to be back and spending this year with you guys. My first trip to citi field will be in late may and I will be in miami for the colorado series.

Shoot me a msg when you come up to NY, I'll definitely be at that series.

Guest Vince0926

Shoot me a msg when you come up to NY, I'll definitely be at that series.

I will. Im going with a big time marlins fan and she is an attorney up in that area. I met her a nationals marlins game in 2011 in d.c. and have been friends ever since.

"Marlins Offseason is Finally Complete"

...hours after the Miami Marlins officially announced Christian Yelich's 7 year contract extension, [uSER=5712]@Vince0926[/uSER] once again posts on Marlinsbaseball.com.

"Rumors persisted that he would be returning sooner rather than later." -Ken Rosenthal.

"This was the final piece of the puzzle to a momentous offseason. Our two priorities this offseason were bringing Vince back to the boards and signing Stanton, in that order." -Mike Hill.

"I thought I blocked his ass?" -Joe Frisaro

"Vance was always one of my favorite posters." -David Samson.

"Our clubhouse chemistry was completely lacking but Thanks God Vince is back to fix it" -Marcell Ozuna

"My arm actually feels better now!" -Jose Fernandez

"Awesome! Does he have any daughters?" -Dee Gordon

"F***!!!" @squall

Guest Vince0926
"Marlins Offseason is Finally Complete"

...hours after the Miami Marlins officially announced Christian Yelich's 7 year contract extension, [uSER=5712]@Vince0926[/uSER] once again posts on Marlinsbaseball.com.

"Rumors persisted that he would be returning sooner rather than later." -Ken Rosenthal.

"I thought I blocked his ass?" -Joe Frisaro

"Vance was always one of my favorite posters." -David Samson.

"Our clubhouse chemistry was completely lacking but Thanks God Vince is back to fix it" -Marcell Ozuna

"My arm actually feels better now!" -Jose Fernandez

"Awesome! Does he have any daughters?" -Dee Gordon

"F***!!!" @squall

Lol. All good my man.

Well, here's hoping either Salty figures something out, or the FO figures it out for him and finds a way to remove him from the roster. A repeat of the 2014 Saltalamacchia can not be allowed to happen on this team.

Hopefully the urgency of a serious playoff push forces the front offices hand if he's 2014 Salty again.

Welcome back [uSER=5712]@Vince0926[/uSER]

I think Salty will be slightly better this year (don't know why) but still will be a problem spot in the order. Not really sure where we could replace him though unless Realmuto lights it up at AAA in the first half. Maybe he can be our 2015 version of Miggy for the title run... optimism!