April 12, 201610 yr Author wake me when a guy actually comes back from injury as expected with the fish
April 12, 201610 yr I hate the way these guys try to characterize injuries. Oh he felt it "grab," "just trying to get the little inflammation out of there," "gonna let it calm down."
April 13, 201610 yr Time to start calling up Ege or Barraclough Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
April 13, 201610 yr well OF COURSE he has a setback this does not bode well for the pen You do realize we're talking about Dunn here, right? Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
April 13, 201610 yr He is like a turkey. Well Dunn. *bang hop zip zoo boof slam* @Admin can you get your Ban Hammer out for this thread please?
April 14, 201610 yr I think Mike Dunn is just faking this injury in protest to the facial hair ban. He's always loved a goatee.
April 14, 201610 yr Author I think Mike Dunn is just faking this injury in protest to the facial hair ban. He's always loved a goatee. I believe this
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.