April 21, 20179 yr Someone should team up with Bob Dole, then the Marlins can have a Viagra Night at the Park
April 21, 20179 yr Someone should team up with Bob Dole, then the Marlins can have a Viagra Night at the Park Needs to be a HOF player apparently with him
April 21, 20179 yr Tigg Romney/ glavine , jeter/ bush, and the dude loaded with money are the finalist.
April 21, 20179 yr Everything Jeb touches turns to pure shit. Except the state of Florida. The state had its best economy of the last thirty years during the Jeb era.
April 21, 20179 yr Honestly I almost rather rothbaum buy the team. If he's loaded with money maybe that means he'll be willing to spend to get a better product on the field.
April 21, 20179 yr I thought i read a Stephen Ross interested rumor? He was mentioned in the herald article
April 21, 20179 yr I want Arison He's got the money for it. Being a GM is universal right, not really a sport specific thing, so Pat Riley?
April 21, 20179 yr He's got the money for it. Being a GM is universal right, not really a sport specific thing, so Pat Riley? #AnyoneButHill
April 21, 20179 yr Someone should team up with Bob Dole, then the Marlins can have a Viagra Night at the Park Better yet, every night can be Viagra Night at Viagra Park.
April 21, 20179 yr now politician s want buy team in 2020 we have debate for whitehouse in marlin park trump will be one them!!!!
April 21, 20179 yr Better yet, every night can be Viagra Night at Viagra Park. no will be debate night meet politician
April 21, 20179 yr His sexy body !? If Arison buys it you have to come to Miami for opening day @taiwanmarlin
April 21, 20179 yr https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-20/tom-glavine-joins-tagg-romney-s-team-in-bid-for-miami-marlins
April 21, 20179 yr If Arison buys it you have to come to Miami for opening day @taiwanmarlin What I need to do over there !?
April 21, 20179 yr Maybe Michael Jordan next,why all of these Hall of Fame former players interested in buying Loria's franchise,I'm more and more thinking they're just to have fun with us,no,to have fun with Loria.
April 21, 20179 yr Maybe Michael Jordan next,why all of these Hall of Fame former players interested in buying Loria's franchise,I'm more and more thinking they're just to have fun with us,no,to have fun with Loria. I agree. I do not think so many parties are interested in the Marlins. Maybe 1 players party or 2 total parties if any are legit interested. Could also be paid propaganda by Loria to drive the price up.
April 21, 20179 yr Better yet, every night can be Viagra Night at Viagra Park. Viagra Park in Miami... Where our bats will never go limp
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.