Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanton traded to Yankees for Castro, Guzman and Devers

Featured Replies

I've gotta bookmark this thread for future reference when I need to remind all the quitters where they stood on this day. 

 

Please do.  Just remember that if you are wrong , this thread will show that as well my friend.

 

 

He thinks they were and when I told him they weren't, he informed me I have bad reading comprehension.

 

your reading comprehension deficiency has to do with what my original argument was and the fact that you were not correctly articulating what i said.

 

those deals were still really good.  the giants if they gave us those 4 was a good deal, and the cardinals were offering us a monster haul.  Stanton's NTC as a gift from loria fucked us.

 

 

WTF are you smoking and where can I get some?

 

Guzman is now our top prospect for a few days until we get flaherty and alcantara for Ozuna.

 

 

Stocking up on prospects is a smarter move than letting Castro hang around here for 2 seasons for no reason. 

 

You sound like the old Jeffrey Loria, and old members on here from 2006-2009

 

 

You sound like the old Jeffrey Loria, and old members on here from 2006-2009

 

you dont seem to comprehend the proper way to build a baseball team from the ground up.

 

 

we got back a guy who is now our top prospect (until we deal ozuna to the cards) and another 18 year old who Denbo likes, on top of the 2 guys we will get back for Castro.  And we had multiple deals agreed to with the giants and cards where we did get quite a good haul back, but Loria fucked us again by giving stanton a NTC.

 

So what if he's now our # 1 prospect?  Thats only because we have shit a system.  Being our number 1 turd doesn't make him a better prospect. 

 

Also, fuck Denbo.  All I heard for two years was about " Benedict guys".  How did that work out? He got fired that's how.  Denbo will be Jeter's scapegoat at some point.

 

Oh yeah.  We are also going to get shit back for Castro.  So there's that. 

 

 

I have to assume @fish20 is a troll. Nobody is this stupid.

 

let me know when mlb pipeline updates our farm system rankings with this trade.  Guzman will be #1 if not right around there.

 

 

So what if he's now our # 1 prospect?  Thats only because we have shit a system.  Being our number 1 turd doesn't make him a better prospect. 

 

Also, fuck Denbo.  All I heard for two years was about " Benedict guys".  How did that work out? He got fired that's how.  Denbo will be Jeter's scapegoat at some point.

 

Oh yeah.  We are also going to get shit back for Castro.  So there's that. 

 

so fuck Denbo because Benedict didnt work out?  that seems to be a fair way to judge denbo.

 

 

It's kind of weird how there hasn't even been any speculation on what prospects would be coming back to the Marlins.

 

Because no one cares about the Marlins. We are the most dubious and irrelevant team in sports history. 

 

 

I'd be excited to watch a completely new team next year. It'll be fun to try to figure out who is for real, who is overperforming, underperforming, who will be part of the core, etc. It gives us something to discuss and think about.

 

If they stop trading now, I'm not interested in watching.

 

 

New report is that payroll is to be 55mil not 90 mil. Couple of rough years? Ha! More like perpituity! ???

 

 

Please do.  Just remember that if you are wrong , this thread will show that as well my friend.

 

That's absolutely fair. Though all I'm saying in this thread is give Jeter a chance to fix this shit show and most everyone else is saying a whole bunch of stupid illogical shit. 

 

 

New report is that payroll is to be 55mil not 90 mil. Couple of rough years? Ha! More like perpituity! ???

 

Stop, that's too good to be true. Source?

 

 

That's absolutely fair. Though all I'm saying in this thread is give Jeter a chance to fix this shit show and most everyone else is saying a whole bunch of stupid illogical shit. 

 

I will give him a chance if he really goes for the entire rebuild not half 

 

 

I'd be excited to watch a completely new team next year. It'll be fun to try to figure out who is for real, who is overperforming, underperforming, who will be part of the core, etc. It gives us something to discuss and think about.

 

If they stop trading now, I'm not interested in watching.

 

Pay me for my season tickets and you can do that all day long. 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.