Stanton traded to Yankees for Castro, Guzman and Devers

Admin

I like how you manage to think your a  know it all. funny

So are you saying he was happy with the branding of the Marlins? Yes the uniforms and sculpture makes the Marlins a circus act. I believe he was talking about a wide array of issues when he said ''circus''

I'm 99% sure he was referring to the way the team was run and not the logo, colors, or hr sculpture.

If you buy a boat to get you across the river, and the boat has a hole in it, what should you do first?

A) Fix the hole in the boat 

B) Ignore the hole in the boat and attempt to go across the river with the hole in the boat? 

Everyone please respond. Thank you.

Buy a boat without a hole?

So are you saying he was happy with the branding of the Marlins? Yes the uniforms and sculpture makes the Marlins a circus act. I believe he was talking about a wide array of issues when he said ''circus''

He's never once talked about any of those things publicly and when he mentioned the circus act today he specifically brought up the constant changing direction of the franchise with new managers and lack of structure and stability... things like that.

You clearly assumed he was talking about the other things when he specifically said what he meant. 

I'm not a know it all but go ahead and tell me I'm wrong on this one. 

Great idea but that wasn't an available option because the other 29 boats, especially the ones without holes, where already taken. There's only one boat available and it happens to have a hole in it.

Fix the hole or try and cross the river without fixing the hole.

I was being sarcastic but ok, I'll play along. 

They aren't fixing the boat.  They are taking it all apart and rebuilding it from scratch.  Fixing the hole would have been to patch up the pitching staff.

I was being sarcastic but ok, I'll play along. 

They aren't fixing the boat.  They are taking it all apart and rebuilding it from scratch.  Fixing the hole would have been to patch up the pitching staff.

I knew you were being sarcastic, I just chose to play along as well. No hard feelings. But if we're doing this...

...hey if fixing the hole itself isn't possible for whatever reason then yes taking the boat apart and rebuilding it from scratch is a fair option to take even if it takes longer than expected. That's way better than trying to cross the river with the hole still there. Whatever it takes to get across the river. 

I knew you were being sarcastic, I just chose to play along as well. No hard feelings. But if we're doing this...

...hey if fixing the hole itself isn't possible for whatever reason then yes taking the boat apart and rebuilding it from scratch is a fair option to take even if it takes longer than expected. That's way better than trying to cross the river with the hole still there. Whatever it takes to get across the river. 

But can you swim? Because these carpenters might not be too good at their craft and you might end up in the river.   LOL

If you buy a boat to get you across the river, and the boat has a hole in it, what should you do first?

A) Fix the hole in the boat 

B) Ignore the hole in the boat and attempt to go across the river with the hole in the boat? 

Everyone please respond. Thank you.

Jeter paid the a new boat price and got one with holes on it and he knew it

But can you swim? Because these carpenters might not be too good at their craft and you might end up in the river.   LOL

Lol nice. And this is the difference between you and I (which is fine) ... I'm gonna choose to trust the carpenters and hop in the new boat with them while you will choose to stay on the shore and watch us cross the river. And if we happen to make it to the other side I'm sure you'll catch a flight to the victory parade and act like you rode in the boat with us along.

(I'm now having way too much fun with this boat analogy) 

Lol nice. And this is the difference between you and I (which is fine) ... I'm gonna choose to trust the carpenters and hop in the new boat with them while you will choose to stay on the shore and watch us cross the river. And if we happen to make it to the other side I'm sure you'll catch a flight to the victory parade and act like you rode in the boat with us along.

(I'm now having way too much fun with this boat analogy) 

Nah.. I'll be in the boat reluctantly.  I considered going to a new boat for a minute but I love my boat.  But I loath my new captain.  I'll hold his head under water if we end up in the river.   Lol This boat analogy is fun.

I’m 99% sure that Stanton has never said anything negative about Marlins uniforms. 

In fact, show me a link where ANY Marlins player says anything negative about the Miami Marlins uniforms.

It’s Stanton’s right. He signed for 13 years with a NTC  to play somewhere he wants to.  Why should he appease Jeter?  Jeter on the other hand has been pretty terrible. Firing a guy in the hospital with cancer. Not to mentioned he handled other personnel firings. He’s been very loria like. 

Maybe this has been answered after this was written, but Jeter fired who is in the hospital with cancer?

Maybe this has been answered after this was written, but Jeter fired who is in the hospital with cancer?

no body.  the team didnt renew the contract of somebody and when mike hill told him he was in the hospital with cancer.  It's a story that's been run with stupidly and without context.  As if we are just supposed to renew his likely bloated front office contract simply because he is in the hospital.