On 10/31/2020 at 1:09 PM, taiwanmarlin said:

Signing players out of the KBO seems pretty risky. I can’t remember off the top of my head anyone who came over and actually produced. At least not in the past 10 years.

5 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Signing players out of the KBO seems pretty risky. I can’t remember off the top of my head anyone who came over and actually produced. At least not in the past 10 years.

Eric Thames for a month. And mostly because the Brewers faced the Reds a TON. lol

6 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Hyun-jin Ryu

6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Hyun-jin Ryu

Yup, definitely one there. But I feel like he’s more on the exception side than the rule side don’t you think? Like wasn’t there a high power second baseman that came from the KBO a couple seasons ago that the marlins had supposedly had interest in but it didn’t work? Who/where is he?

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Yup, definitely one there. But I feel like he’s more on the exception side than the rule side don’t you think? Like wasn’t there a high power second baseman that came from the KBO a couple seasons ago that the marlins had supposedly had interest in but it didn’t work? Who/where is he?

Of course, it is very rare that one works out. He is definitely an exception.

I know what I need was the patience, but just like Jeter, I have no patience, I have zero patience. 

https://www-newsday-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.newsday.com/amp/sports/baseball/derek-jeter-marlins-1.27187763?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16042889329775&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=來源:%1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsday.com%2Fsports%2Fbaseball%2Fderek-jeter-marlins-1.27187763

""I have no patience," Jeter said. "I have zero patience. I've been preaching it. I don't have it.""

Edited by taiwanmarlin
  • Banana 1
10 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I know it's from a nobody and it's only for entertainment, I post it because the stove of the Marlins is really cold recently. 

Not a single team's stove has even put a backburner on, relax. It's still the first full week of the offseason.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I know it's from a nobody and it's only for entertainment, I post it because the stove of the Marlins is really cold recently. 

Not sure why the Marlins would do this. Is Jeffrey Loria coming back?

10 minutes ago, Erick said:

Not sure why the Marlins would do this. Is Jeffrey Loria coming back?

That would have to be the record for most first basemen involved in a single trade, right?

8 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Dude was legitimately a very good hitter for three seasons and then fell off a cliff. Not sure what happened to him. I liked him a lot.

12 hours ago, Valid said:

Dude was legitimately a very good hitter for three seasons and then fell off a cliff. Not sure what happened to him. I liked him a lot.

You said he fell of a cliff so that has to be what happened to him. I'm pretty sure that will make you not very good at baseball anymore.

• Like 2
  • Banana 1