2020/21 off-season

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Maybe he would accept that $2M contract now and it wouldn't surprise me if he's forced to accept a minor league deal. If he's still got the attitude problem then just cut ties with him. 

36 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

Fuck Puig , Fuck No

Why not? He's better than any outfielder we have right now outside of Marte.  Certainly better than the Dickerson and Joyce types.  

1 hour ago, Rydawg said:

Why not? He's better than any outfielder we have right now outside of Marte.  Certainly better than the Dickerson and Joyce types.  

Ng said "2021 Dickerson" would be much better than the "2020 Dickerson" …

12 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

The determination to acquire a proven closer would be the key of this off-season now, need to overpay for it if it's needed. I said it in the beginning of the off-season and I still insist on it now. 

Perhaps a Heath Bell type?

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

lol Heyman

Anyways I ❤️ Ray Chalupa.

Holy crap, I am an idiot. I shouldn't admit this even.

When Bauer said Agent Ray Chalupa, I thought there was actually an agent with that name. Didn't realize he meant her.

9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Holy crap, I am an idiot. I shouldn't admit this even.

When Bauer said Agent Ray Chalupa, I thought there was actually an agent with that name. Didn't realize he meant her.

It's a running joke with her so they do purposely pronounce it as Ray Chalupa instead of Rachel Luba. It's truly brilliant. It's almost as good as my jokes on here.

• Banana 2
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Marlins aren’t going to be in on any of the biggest names probably anyway. There have been zero rumors involving them with Hand, Realmuto, Ozuna, etc 

Frisaro mentions Hand many times before he retired, if this team can't afford Hand then they need a new owner. 

Edited by taiwanmarlin