9/24: Fish Team at Racially Insensitive Team

2 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Alf: I like big cats and I cannot lie....

If this is the thread that karmically propels Jorge "loves big cats" Alfaro into tonight's MVP...I am only speaking in ALF quotes and GIFs for the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, Major-Minor said:

If this is the thread that karmically propels Jorge "loves big cats" Alfaro into tonight's MVP...I am only speaking in ALF quotes and GIFs for the playoffs.

Is it possible to block someone here?       /s

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Major-Minor said:

alf lionsgate GIF by HULU

Made this many moons ago in high school

The quality of the VHS tape this was on has deteriorated quite a bit over the years.... Here's the list of song titles in the now hard to read crawl... "Elmo In The Sky With Air", "Piano Alf", "Forever Elmo", "Save The Last Cat For Me", "The Itty-Bitty-Kitty-Ditty Polka", "Garfield Got Run Over By A Reindeer", "An Innocent Elmo", "Elmo Lost That Hairball Feeling", "Call Me Alf", "When The Elmo Comes", "The Elmo Of The Opera", "Sylvester Succotash (Tweety's Revenge)", "Litter Box Shuffle", "Addicted To Cats", "California Cats"...

I was Alf, my friend was Elmo... Still have the Alf puppet

Edited by CyggyMarlin
  • Banana 1
4 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

The quality of the VHS tape this was on has deteriorated quite a bit over the years.... Here's the list of song titles in the now hard to read crawl... "Elmo In The Sky With Air", "Piano Alf", "Forever Elmo", "Save The Last Cat For Me", "The Itty-Bitty-Kitty-Ditty Polka", "Garfield Got Run Over By A Reindeer", "An Innocent Elmo", "Elmo Lost That Hairball Feeling", "Call Me Alf", "When The Elmo Comes", "The Elmo Of The Opera", "Sylvester Succotash (Tweety's Revenge)", "Litter Box Shuffle", "Addicted To Cats", "California Cats"...

I was Alf, my friend was Elmo... Still have the Alf puppet

Shocked Eddie Murphy GIF

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

It is almost like it is all...karmically...leading to this moment...

...For whatever reasons, Ray, call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that we were destined...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Have to make it at least 5, right?

This year if the game gets called while tied or before the end of the 5th, then it continues where it left off when resumed.

Just now, FishFan95 said:

This year if the game gets called while tied or before the end of the 5th, then it continues where it left off when resumed.

When would playoff games start? This is gonna wind up fucking our day off isn’t it. 

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

When would playoff games start? This is gonna wind up fucking our day off isn’t it. 

Playoffs start Tuesday for the AL and Wednesday for the NL. Would only be 1 day off instead of 2 if they make it up Monday.

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Same shit every time with all of these starters. They dick around off the plate, take the count to three balls so they need to groove a fastball down the middle, and the hitter rips it. Fuckin shit...

Ump didn’t help either.