January 5, 20233 yr https://twitter.com/mrcoaxley/status/1610793092164030469?s=46&t=bbUKvqfgDmsne2fzly3N6A
January 5, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, pollythewog said: https://twitter.com/mrcoaxley/status/1610793092164030469?s=46&t=bbUKvqfgDmsne2fzly3N6A That guy stole your line.
January 5, 20233 yr Just now, SonOfJack said: That guy stole your line. That’s obviously a member here! Show yourself, whoever you are!
January 5, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said: That’s obviously a member here! Show yourself, whoever you are! It’s probably @TaiwanAstros
January 5, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, SonOfJack said: It’s probably @TaiwanAstros No way, I think @TaiwanAstros has more of a Jason Mamoa look. I’m assuming that’s actually @pollythewog himself right? Lol
January 5, 20233 yr Just now, marlinsmaniac said: No way, I think @TaiwanAstros has more of a Jason Mamoa look. I’m assuming that’s actually @pollythewog himself right? Lol 👋
January 5, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said: No way, I think @TaiwanAstros has more of a Jason Mamoa look. I’m assuming that’s actually @pollythewog himself right? Lol Not a chance. The real @pollythewog would be photographed with a parrot. As part of my fan fiction for the site, he chose that name because he always has a parrot on his shoulder like Edwin Encarnacion.
January 5, 20233 yr 4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Not a chance. The real @pollythewog would be photographed with a parrot. As part of my fan fiction for the site, he chose that name because he always has a parrot on his shoulder like Edwin Encarnacion. That’s not a parrot that’s @SongInTheAir
January 5, 20233 yr 2 minutes ago, pollythewog said: That’s not a parrot that’s @SongInTheAir My fan fiction is quickly turning into a rom com.
January 5, 20233 yr Twitter having a fit over Charles Leblanc lmao get a grip folks his DFA was going to happen as son as fish got Groshans
January 5, 20233 yr 32 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: That guy stole your line. Know any lawyers so I can sue? I’ll donate half of the lawsuit winnings to whoever runs this blog
January 5, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, pollythewog said: But yeah with Groshans, Xavier and segura nowhere to go for Chuck L Probably a better LF than Soler.
January 5, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said: No way, I think @TaiwanAstros has more of a Jason Mamoa look. I’m assuming that’s actually @pollythewog himself right? Lol I always assumed @TaiwanAstros just looked like Wei-Yin Chen... Not because of his previous profile pic, but because I stereotype.
January 5, 20233 yr Probably should have traded Rojas to the Sox when they inquired as LeBlanc has a better bat. You watch, he'll turn into Harold Ramirez with the bat anyway and we'll run out Rojas who will bat .220 with a .320slg instead. Edited January 5, 20233 yr by hovertical
January 5, 20233 yr 52 minutes ago, QbanCastillo said: I always assumed @TaiwanAstros just looked like Wei-Yin Chen... Not because of his previous profile pic, but because I stereotype.
January 5, 20233 yr I like this signing but I don’t like that they DFA Leblanc. I thought he showed some good potential.
January 5, 20233 yr A full on highlight video for a player that signed with a division rival after the club declined his option? That seems odd. A thank you photo post is common but this makes it look like the guy has announced his retirement.
January 5, 20233 yr Author 8 minutes ago, TaiwanAstros said: So why they let him go ? just can't wait to see his passions on the field. Why do you let an employee go after they reach a certain age in a normal job? They maybe can't do what they used to do. Or they're retiring. You say thank you for their services. That's it.
January 5, 20233 yr Feels like we've heard all these Boston rumors before from the Marlins side but now that its been reported from the Boston side suddenly everyone is reporting it as if it's breaking news.
January 5, 20233 yr Like the Marlins, sounds like the Sox still have work to do this offseason and need to pick up the pace, maybe they show the urgency to call Kim and get her moving and hopefully something finally happens.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.