Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins SIGN Jean Segura. ... TO AN MLB DEAL

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, TaiwanAstros said:

So why they let him go ? just can't wait to see his passions on the field. 

Because they signed Trea Turner. 

On 1/3/2023 at 9:43 PM, Michael said:

For the personal attack, you bitch-ass ass-bitch limp-dick fuck-up-ass-bitch bitch-ass.

must be a pimp witll those bitches around u

9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

 

They could at least turn the lights on.  Bruce too cheap for that?

Just now, Entendu said:

Is this really the kind of signing that warrants a press conference?

When you've only had that and Cueto as your big additions, yes.

Just now, rmc523 said:

When you've only had that and Cueto as your big additions, yes.

Yeah, this. 

For most teams, I doubt Jean gets a presser. But he's the only confirmed signing at this point. Your "big" signing of the off-season.

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Looked like a photo op more than anything. Weird.

I feel like they didn't need to do that in the park/on the field lol.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

I feel like they didn't need to do that in the park/on the field lol.

They're trying to set the benchmark for attendance this upcoming season.

Edited by hovertical

2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

They're trying to set the benchmark for attendance this upcoming season.

I mean, attendance looked about on par with a regular game in these photos.

1 hour ago, Entendu said:

Is this really the kind of signing that warrants a press conference?

Hope a press conference is really needed after THAT TRADE.

26 minutes ago, TaiwanAstros said:

Hope a press conference is really needed after THAT TRADE.

Actually no, you rarely see press conferences for a trade. 

5 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Actually no, you rarely see press conferences for a trade. 

Because the players got traded always make a bad face ?

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 1:33 PM, SilverBullet said:

Actually no, you rarely see press conferences for a trade. 

I searched for 25 Minutes (22 Mins too long) for the press conference photo of Mike Piazza when he was traded to the Marlins. I gave up.

I'll post that fuckin picture one day. I PROMISE you. FUck you google and the internet, you wont win. I am resilient and incontinent! I AM AN INTERNET WARRIOR!

5 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

I searched for 25 Minutes (22 Mins too long) for the press conference photo of Mike Piazza when he was traded to the Marlins. I gave up.

I'll post that fuckin picture one day. I PROMISE you. FUck you google and the internet, you wont win. I am resilient and incontinent! I AM AN INTERNET WARRIOR!

I can't ever recall a press conference for an in season trade unless you're talking about an on field huddle of reporters during batting practice. 

5 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

I searched for 25 Minutes (22 Mins too long) for the press conference photo of Mike Piazza when he was traded to the Marlins. I gave up.

I'll post that fuckin picture one day. I PROMISE you. FUck you google and the internet, you wont win. I am resilient and incontinent! I AM AN INTERNET WARRIOR!

Not to brag, but I’m really really good at finding stuff. 😂

 

image.jpeg.7e689627b30a702427d2ae10e12e1983.jpeg

 

Here is where I found it.

You might enjoy this article as a Piazza fan. Even though you already know the story.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/amazin-days-oral-history-piazza-trade-route-mets-article-1.2721781

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.