January 12, 20233 yr 2 minutes ago, hovertical said: Sure ain't Chili's Does the magic of Chili's get negated if you have the runs after it?
January 12, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Does the magic of Chili's get negated if you have the runs after it? Being vomited on by a girl didn't ruin the magic for me. Not sure though about coming out the other end though
January 12, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, mystikol87 said: I get the runs all the time; maybe the Marlins should sign me. 1 hour ago, SonOfJack said: Taco Bell fan? Maybe they need to re-name it Taco Bell Field, and then we'll score a ton of runs. Edited January 12, 20233 yr by rmc523
January 12, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, rmc523 said: Maybe they need to re-name it Taco Bell Field, and then we'll score a ton of runs. Then our players would just *get* the runs; perhaps Tinder Taco Bell Field helps us to actually score them.
January 13, 20233 yr I think it belongs to this thread, I believe this time he's throwing from 1000 feet, Exciting ! ? Edited January 13, 20233 yr by TaiwanAstros
January 13, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, TaiwanAstros said: I think it belongs to this thread, I believe this time he's throwing from 1000 feet, Yo, if that dude is throwing from a thousand feet, it’s gonna be an insane year to be a marlins fan….
January 13, 20233 yr 23 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said: Yo, if that dude is throwing from a thousand feet, it’s gonna be an insane year to be a marlins fan…. Maybe that's why hes always getting injured
January 13, 20233 yr 33 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Try to make him into a closer, easier to build up the arm. *GASP* but butbutbut his value is as a starter..... I'm with you on the closer piece. I'd also love to have a completely dominant closer and I think he can be that.
January 13, 20233 yr This has long been my hope with Sixto, that we forget about him until he makes a triumphant yet unexpected return to give us some kind of boost. If we improve the lineup and suddenly have Sixto as our closer I think that makes us a heck of a dangerous team.
January 16, 20233 yr On 1/14/2023 at 10:54 PM, TaiwanAstros said: Nice to see he's alive. I was starting to wonder....
January 16, 20233 yr On 1/14/2023 at 8:30 PM, Michael said: HELL YEAH, A JOSH SIMPSON UPDATE! I've seen all 5000 episodes of The Simpsons and don't recall a Josh Simpson
January 16, 20233 yr Author 27 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I've seen all 5000 episodes of The Simpsons and don't recall a Josh Simpson Next you're going to tell me you haven't heard of Graggle Simpson.
January 16, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, Michael said: Next you're going to tell me you haven't heard of Graggle Simpson. Come on, of course I have
January 16, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, rmc523 said: Nice to see he's alive. I was starting to wonder.... Speaking of wondering.. What ever happened to @CyggyMarlin? Wasn’t that guy one of the longest tenured members of this forum that was still active? Seems like he hasn’t been on here for a few months.
January 16, 20233 yr 2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: Speaking of wondering.. What ever happened to @CyggyMarlin? Wasn’t that guy one of the longest tenured members of this forum that was still active? Seems like he hasn’t been on here for a few months. Looks like since late July. Hmm. To be fair, there wasn't much to watch past that point lol.
January 16, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: Speaking of wondering.. What ever happened to @CyggyMarlin? Wasn’t that guy one of the longest tenured members of this forum that was still active? Seems like he hasn’t been on here for a few months. He is probably CyggyAstro on a Astros board now
January 16, 20233 yr 19 minutes ago, Michael said: People take breaks. Good for the soul. is that why Das is still here?
January 16, 20233 yr 20 minutes ago, Michael said: People take breaks. Good for the soul. Also, I hear that's a good show. Anyone seen it?
January 16, 20233 yr 34 minutes ago, rmc523 said: Also, I hear that's a good show. Anyone seen it? What's the name of it?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.