January 17, 20233 yr 8 hours ago, SonOfJack said: What's the name of it? I think it’s “Poop’s Lake” or something
January 19, 20233 yr Author 11 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: 8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Castano has been DFA'd. Hmm. Trust the person who corroborated a bad source, or trust a person who has direct ties to the team?
January 19, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, SonOfJack said: For some reason, this reminds me of the painfully awkward wheeling out of Mohammed Ali on the golf cart on opening day 2012. This whole put the player's name on the board and have them walk out into an empty stadium thing they're doing is weird. Edited January 19, 20233 yr by rmc523
January 19, 20233 yr Author 1 minute ago, rmc523 said: This whole put the player's name on the board and have them walk out into an empty stadium thing they're doing is weird. Every team does this, though. Basically. Briefly.
January 19, 20233 yr Just now, Michael said: Every team does this, though. Basically. Briefly. Do they? Regardless, I find it odd.
January 19, 20233 yr Author 4 minutes ago, rmc523 said: Do they? Regardless, I find it odd. It is odd. But don't you like being welcomed to your new home, even if it is, at the time, barren?
January 19, 20233 yr Just now, Michael said: It is odd. But don't you like being welcomed to your new home, even if it is, at the time, barren? I like to walk around in my boxers when I am home alone
January 19, 20233 yr Author 6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I like to walk around in my boxers when I am home alone See? Perfect.
January 19, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, Michael said: See? Perfect. I haven't bowed to imaginary fans and danced yet but now I may
January 19, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, SonOfJack said: I like to walk around in my boxers when I am home alone And that’s why I switched to being his Virtual assistant. Hate to break it to you boss but it wasn’t just due to Covid..
January 19, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, rmc523 said: For some reason, this reminds me of the painfully awkward wheeling out of Mohammed Ali on the golf cart on opening day 2012. This whole put the player's name on the board and have them walk out into an empty stadium thing they're doing is weird. Seems like a real regular season game simulation to me. Acclimation is key.
June 23, 20233 yr I'm very excited when we sign him but it's a total different story now, so what to do when he's ready to come back ? I want to trade him but I also don't want to start him in the Marlins game to showcase him.
June 23, 20233 yr On 1/19/2023 at 3:53 PM, SonOfJack said: Cueto is my favorite current Marlin already Great take!
June 23, 20233 yr 5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I bet he's been doing well! If you followed the team maybe you’d jnkw
June 23, 20233 yr 13 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I bet he's been doing well! one could argue he has hurt us less than Sandy.
June 23, 20233 yr 7 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said: one could argue he has hurt us less than Sandy. Sandy still 1.7 WAR tho
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.