January 30, 20233 yr Incredible news for Jazz and the Marlins. Now the next question is how many copies will Miguel Rojas buy?
January 30, 20233 yr Because I'm weird and think of these things, I wonder why they felt the need to recolor his sleeves?
January 30, 20233 yr That’s really cool. Not just for Jazz but for the whole Marlins organization. I’m not a gamer at all, not since N64. 😂 I don’t own any consoles, but I still am considering buying this game. 😂
January 30, 20233 yr 25 minutes ago, Entendu said: Fuck now I have to buy this game Why not buy the game first?
January 30, 20233 yr 17 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Because I'm weird and think of these things, I wonder why they felt the need to recolor his sleeves? His jersey is whiter too - it's just to grab attention. Can't be drab.
January 30, 20233 yr 18 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Because I'm weird and think of these things, I wonder why they felt the need to recolor his sleeves? Also the outline on Miami was changed
January 30, 20233 yr This is exciting. I was going to skip this year's release but now I'm probably going to pick it up.
January 30, 20233 yr 4 minutes ago, Hook, Line, and Sinker said: This is exciting. I was going to skip this year's release but now I'm probably going to pick it up. Probably?!
January 30, 20233 yr Gamers or not, if all Marlins fans buy this game then sales will go up... ... ... ... ...by 16 purchases.
January 30, 20233 yr 15 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: It would be such a Marlins move to now trade him before the season
January 30, 20233 yr 59 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Because I'm weird and think of these things, I wonder why they felt the need to recolor his sleeves? Maybe to better go with the aesthetic of the cover with the pinks/teals they seem to have gone for? -- I may have to pick this up. Does anyone know, though - do/can created player stats from say, The show 2021 carry over to this, or is it a completely separate game?
January 30, 20233 yr 32 minutes ago, rmc523 said: Maybe to better go with the aesthetic of the cover with the pinks/teals they seem to have gone for? -- I may have to pick this up. Does anyone know, though - do/can created player stats from say, The show 2021 carry over to this, or is it a completely separate game? It hasn't been announced yet but last year you couldn't. Even if they did add the feature it's unlikely you could transfer from anything other than last year's version of the game.
January 30, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, rmc523 said: Maybe to better go with the aesthetic of the cover with the pinks/teals they seem to have gone for? -- I may have to pick this up. Does anyone know, though - do/can created player stats from say, The show 2021 carry over to this, or is it a completely separate game? Yea the aesthetics of the cover has to be the answer, but my first look just saw a colorful cover and didn't see how his red and white sleeves wouldn't fit. I think they still could have left it as is but looking at again I see they're limiting the color palette and that works too. I don't know the answer to the second question but any year to year transfer most likely has to go 21 to 22 and then 22 to 23, unlikely that you can skip from 21 to 23 unless that's some new feature being added in.
January 30, 20233 yr Author 3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: I don't know the answer to the second question but any year to year transfer most likely has to go 21 to 22 and then 22 to 23, unlikely that you can skip from 21 to 23 unless that's some new feature being added in. I believe this is correct, you'd have to do it year by year.
January 31, 20233 yr Author 5 minutes ago, pollythewog said: def buying especially since have ps5 now VIP Perk - getting a PS5 (someday).
January 31, 20233 yr Ok, my thoughts... I love that he's on the cover! Definitely buying this one (especially since I'm still playing '20), on pre-order even - I never do that. However... couldn't they have done a better cover that isn't him just posing in what feels like a very awkward pose for a video game cover? They could have done it like '21 or '22, with a picture in the background of him in that Griffey-esque swing pose. Oh, well. Better than nothing and at least it's not RAJ.
January 31, 20233 yr 6 hours ago, QbanCastillo said: However... couldn't they have done a better cover that isn't him just posing in what feels like a very awkward pose for a video game cover? They could have done it like '21 or '22, with a picture in the background of him in that Griffey-esque swing pose. I thought of this too but him showing his style and "swag" is what they want as opposed to anything baseball related which is weird to say but that's what they wanna market. Yes screw Acuna.
January 31, 20233 yr I wonder what the collectors edition will have, I don't ever go for that. But if there's a cool Jazz item involved, it will tempt some people.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.