Bleday traded to Oakland for A.J. Puk

THRILLHO

2 minutes ago, Erick said:

I like this trade.

I also think our bullpen can be really good. A bunch of high K guys who should have plenty of advantages because we can mix and match. We could now even flip a bullpen arm for another bat imo.

Interested to see how Skip manages the bullpen.

All this velo in the pen 😍😍😍

I’m hardening…

• Haha 1
  • Banana 1

15 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Marlins moving on rapidly when they saw the shit show that was Bleday is my favorite piece here.  They were notorious for holding onto trash for far FAR too long. It was dope to see them actually flip someone for a position of need.  Bleday may just turn it around but it was clear he was not going to do it here so best wishes to him and welcome AJ Puk!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Marlins moving on rapidly when they saw the shit show that was Bleday is my favorite piece here.  They were notorious for holding onto trash for far FAR too long. It was dope to see them actually flip someone for a position of need.  Bleday may just turn it around but it was clear he was not going to do it here so best wishes to him and welcome AJ Puk!

Yes I like that this shows Kim isn't as scared to cut bait on a bust like Jeter was. Man if we Kim since 2018 Lewis Brinson would have been gone sooner lmao.

But yes this is great. Hate to see Bleday not get more of a chance here but I like that they were able to use him to acquire someone worth a shit too cuz the other problem is not being able to get value in trades and I think Kim has shown a solid record of getting good trade returns.