Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Training 2025 Game Thread

Featured Replies

Someday they will make it to the top. Just hope it's within the next 20 years.

Edited by Mr. Man

53 minutes ago, Mr. Man said:

Someday they will make it to the top. Just hope it's within the next 20 years.

Well, they're already at the top of the garbage heap lol.

Thank god for the Florida Panthers. I would have lost my mind if I had to stay invested in this team over the last few years.

So, are we going to get no hit in a spring training game?

4 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Seth Martinez career as a Marlin is over.

Brett de Geus is back, for the time being.

I think it’s a compliment to the moderators of this blog that Bendix has to send a paid patsy to drum up support for a 102 loss team. Either way, I’m glad you’re here

Edited by pollythewog

9 hours ago, pollythewog said:

I think it’s a compliment to the moderators of this blog that Bendix has to send a paid patsy to drum up support for a 102 loss team. Either way, I’m glad you’re here

Sorry to disappoint you I'm just a Day 1 die hard fan in too deep to change at this point in my life.

If you can help me get paid for spending way too much time on a lightly populated message board where most of the posters' glasses are half-empty, I'm all ears.

Derek Hill still doesn't seem like an actual name of a major league baseball player. Why do we have this MLB The Show "create-a-player" playing outfield?

On 3/2/2025 at 6:02 AM, Admin said:

Edward Cabrera

Radio only

How did they play this game with just Cabrera and a radio? Did Cabrera just kick back and tell old life stories on the radio? Did he talk about how excited he is for the season and why we're gonna make the playoffs? (sorry, I woke up and decided to get really, really stoned before work.)

This wasn't much of a game thread

WE WON 5-3!

Something called a Serna homered and Jonah Bride tripled.

Pen looked solid except for whatever an Austin Roberts is.

Baseball!

2 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Sorry to disappoint you I'm just a Day 1 die hard fan in too deep to change at this point in my life.

If you can help me get paid for spending way too much time on a lightly populated message board where most of the posters' glasses are half-empty, I'm all ears.

Lightly populated! Ouch admin 😂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.