February 26, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, Michael said:IDK .... sounded like Mel didn't do much after all. More like the pitchers who did well did so by going outside the organization.But now they've brought those guys into the organization.Ed's probably done though.I’m still an Ed believer. He didn’t walk anyone today although a wild pitch, velo was ok, and he gave up a few ground ball singles. Where did you hear it was going outside the org besides from like trev rog
February 26, 20251 yr 12 hours ago, hovertical said:If he hasn't been able to by now then yeah, I don't think he ever will. He is the type that could have a fluke no-hitter though for sure if he keeps it together for one random game. Still, after spending this much time with Mel - I don't even see him as a BP guy because he gets so wild for stretches. One of the most frustrating guys in the last few years because yeah he does have absolute elite ace-level stuff when he's not wild but he has just never kept it together long enough.It's only based on last year's spring training pics and his injuries but I don't think eddy has that dog in him, the work ethic and mentality of someone like sandy, unfortunately.
February 26, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, MarlinsToSpend said:First three spring training game of a rebuilding team.still don't care lol.
February 26, 20251 yr Is Max Meyer the only one playing? Feel like the Mets will have a huge advantage if soalso I still don't have a radio :(
February 26, 20251 yr 16 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said:Is Max Meyer the only one playing? Feel like the Mets will have a huge advantage if soalso I still don't have a radio :(Yes.
February 26, 20251 yr 6 hours ago, MarlinsToSpend said:First three spring training game of a rebuilding team.hot take
February 26, 20251 yr 20 hours ago, Admin said:We lost 14-7, no longer undefeatedNFL regular season was over awhile ago now
February 26, 20251 yr 11 minutes ago, Admin said:98 what?98 Degrees music videos. Edited February 26, 20251 yr by SirFishFan
February 26, 20251 yr 7 hours ago, mrchainsaw said:Is Max Meyer the only one playing? Feel like the Mets will have a huge advantage if soalso I still don't have a radio :(He apparently threw his slider at 92 and his fastball was sitting in the upper 90s. Maybe he could have taken them.Also, have a game Max Acosta and Mark Coley II. Both went 2-2 with a homer. I know, Spring Training and all, but props to them. Edited February 26, 20251 yr by FishFan95
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.