February 20, 20251 yr On 2/3/2025 at 11:57 AM, pollythewog said:The FO intention Is too lose as many games as possible for another lottery shot so even if they somehow start off hot they’ll adjust to lose.it's all about adjustments.
February 20, 20251 yr 59 minutes ago, Admin said:TWO MORE DAYS!Until the sucking starts (and not in a good way)?
February 22, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, pollythewog said:How close to the opening day lineup is this?Sadly close
February 22, 20251 yr Just now, pollythewog said:Bozo 4 swinging strikes 1-2-3 inning. @Michael how’s our losses looking?161
February 22, 20251 yr 5 hours ago, Admin said:You know.. reading that gave me exactly zero excitement.I think this might be my first time as a Marlins fan that I just feel no excitement going into the opening of spring training. 😔
February 23, 20251 yr 6 hours ago, SirFishFan said:You know.. reading that gave me exactly zero excitement.I think this might be my first time as a Marlins fan that I just feel no excitement going into the opening of spring training. 😔Ok. Marlins come back from losing 6-0 to win the game 7-6.I am now officially 1% excited about the upcoming season. Which means I’m still 99% not excited and full of apathy. But keep up the winning and finish spring training with a winning record and I might be around 6-8% excited by opening day. 😂
February 23, 20251 yr 7 hours ago, SirFishFan said:Ok. Marlins come back from losing 6-0 to win the game 7-6.COMEBACK KIDS!
February 23, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, Admin said:COMEBACK KIDS!hopefully you didn't shout this from @pollythewog basement
February 23, 20251 yr 13 minutes ago, hovertical said:hopefully you didn't shout this from @pollythewog basement
February 23, 20251 yr pretty exciting seeing all these new faces. Snelling, Acosta, etc. the future is bright indeed.
February 23, 20251 yr 9 hours ago, Admin said:Here you go, what you all wanted. An AI generated image for today's game.Always been worried about Mamtel.
February 23, 20251 yr how fuckee up is that Bendix gonna trade him for 2 17 year old future utility IF?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.