Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsChik305

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsChik305

  1. I dont know the people, only been to here about 2 weeks...how do you know whos hot??
  2. i hate football
  3. Maybe. 50% yes 50% no. The offense needs to get better.
  4. Offense didnt stink until about the 4th inning. after that, it all went downhill.. hopefully they can pick it up next game.
  5. Cabs didnt give up on anything. It wouldnt have made a difference. If its the same ball im talking about, Pierre looked like he had it.
  6. great bullpen. they have great arms out there.
  7. degrassi rocks. JT is awsome!!
  8. dang, u guys dont sleep. im from miami
  9. dont think its funny. were supposed to b mourning and remembering. this isnt a time for that rite now. alot of ppl have lost family and friends, n some probably read the boards.
  10. UF is the best. imma go there. go gators!
  11. I love that video!! I wish they can sing a song bout me.
  12. ...............................
  13. In school. I went to chorus class and every1 was tellin me about it. i didnt even knoe wat the wtc was. clueless me.I thought it was a joke, until they turned on the tv. We spent the whole day wathing it and every parent went to pick up their kids.
  14. Damn. But were there. only 1.5 games. And theres still time. We just have to wait and see.
  15. cool trip! Yea, i agree about Kensing.Hes just not ready yet, but someday he will be.Who knows, he may be another Pavano. Pavano was great on the mound, he showed whos boss.
  16. The game will show. I doubt nobody will cover it.
  17. Yea, this topic isnt in its right place.
  18. LoL. Saw a couple of Marlins fans out there....
  19. Smoking is for loosers. Im going to be somebody. :-)
  20. i dont no if this will work..oh well. :-)
  21. i got blonde hair, but i hate it.......
  22. Cool show! Im totally watching that. I especially like the insider look on the hispanic players. you cant get that kind of info hardly anywwhere.
  23. I'm not saying its totally his fault. I understand it was his debut, and i didnt really expect him to pitch a no hitter. But Jack shouldnt have made that move, not with this game at least. Kensing will get better, hes just not ready yet. I bet the mound can be very intimidating. Im just not too happy that 5 runs got in so quick. But hell get better and hell learn. Everyone has been a rookie, even Pavano.
  24. Pretty cool. Nice pics.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.