Everything posted by HelmsE
-
The funniest (and most disturbing) myspace profile pic yet
Wow... just wow
- iPhone
-
Pet Pictures
There are the two goats for my apartment block. For some odd reason my neighbor named them "Laura" and "Bush" and laughs every time she tells this to someone.
-
Fish Fans...where are you from
From Denver, Colorado but now living in Bulgaria
-
Game thoughts
Minnesota Twins > Florida Marlins Simple as that. True. Despite the fact that in all reality Minnesota and Johan in particular are a better team, it was simply a frustrating game to watch. Giving up two home runs to Mauer, a triple of Johan and a few defensive miscues are just painful to watch no matter who we're playing.
-
Dave Van Horne
I was watching a Pirates game on mlb.tv a month or two ago (why? I don't know) and was nearly crying due to some of the comments made by the announcers. It was unintentionally hilarious
-
Kevin Gregg is Superman
:thumbup Well done... I've been incredibly pleased with Gregg's performance so far this year
-
Reggie down, Jacobs up
Johnson and Jacobs both starting tonight... what a treat.
-
Comments on tonight's game
Although not coming up with that ball is a bit inexcusable I love seeing that collision.
-
MLB.tv
I have yet to have any big problems with mlb.tv but I have also not needed to call customer service. Overall, I'm very pleased with mlb.tv
-
Think this is possible???
I've been away for the last week so I'm a bit out of the loop but what has come up recently that Dukes and Bradley are options for us?
-
Flight of the Conchords
Yeah, not a bad start to a show at all. I'll have to keep an eye on it in the coming weeks and see how it does.
-
Prospects you drafted you are waiting on
I picked up Homer Baily and now have Hughes stashed in my DL spot, although it's looking more and more like he won't be pitching this season.
-
WTF... 96%
Congrats, better than I ever did in chem
-
Flight of the Conchords
It looks like you can watch the entire first episode on the site: http://www.hbo.com/conchords/ I might have to give it a shot once I get off work and before the games start
-
You got to love this Umpire
I wasn't able to watch the game last night so I'm not sure what the problem was with the umpire? Besides the ejections was he simply miscounting balls and strikes most of the game? He warned the benches for no reason. Tried to ring people up on 2 strikes, tried to walk a guy on 3 balls, called a HBP a strike, called another a foul (though that one may have hit the bottom of the bat), tossed people for BS, and basically stunk up the place. He was so bad that the crowd cheered when he was hit by a ball. Wow, that's when you know you're doing a bad job.
-
Board worked on a bit
Looks real clean... nice work
-
You got to love this Umpire
I wasn't able to watch the game last night so I'm not sure what the problem was with the umpire? Besides the ejections was he simply miscounting balls and strikes most of the game?
-
I've always said that every Nickelback song sounds the same
Haha, that's hilarious
-
Whats your ringtone?
On my last phone my ringtone was "Milkshake" for the longest time. A friend got a hold of it when I was passed out, downloaded Milkshake, put it as my ringtone, set up a password that locked the keypad on everything but incoming calls, and changed the language. What an ass. funny... immature but funny
-
Harold Reynolds is back!
Awesome! Harold has always impressed me. His baseball knowledge and generally well-rounded broadcast ability made him a pleasure to both listen to and be entertained by. :thumbup Well said
-
AJ Leaves Game With an Injury
I have no bad feelings towards Mike Lowell and am glad to see him playing well this year. On the other hand, there is little that makes me happier than seeing Burnett fail time and time again. I'd prefer it be his performance rather than injuries but the guy has done nothing to earn the respect of anyone, particularly Marlin's fans
-
Dukes gets 17yr old Pregnant
Report: Rays' Dukes gets 17-year-old pregnant A 17-year-old foster girl living with a relative of Elijah Dukes told police the Devil Rays outfielder got her pregnant. The girl, expected to give birth Nov. 5, told investigators she and Dukes had consensual sex on the living room sofa. She said Dukes got angry when she and another person confronted him about the pregnancy. "Yeah, we sat down and told him and he got mad and threw a Gatorade at me," she told investigators. Dukes is already known to have had at least five children with four different women. This is yet another incident that could add to the Rays' desire to ship him out of town. Jun. 12 - 8:11 pm etSource: Tampa Tribune :o You'd think he would have learned from his past mistakes by now. For a kid that young to have a) 5 children and b) with four different women is absurd.
-
FALSE RUMOR: Griffey Traded to the Braves
Interesting trade... I hate to say it but having Griffey in the Brave's lineup would be huge for them. It's questionable in the long run due to Griffey's health issues but it could have a huge short-term impact for the Braves.
-
Josh Johnson return targeted for the 18th
Fantastic news to have JJ back in the rotation.